A question - London Bombers

Pandora said:
Hmm...that is an interesting question. Who really knows if they intended on killing themselves in their explosions. The bombs were wired with cell phone detonators. Perhaps the guy pulling the trigger failed to inform the bombers that it was a one way trip?

I don't know. Perhaps we'll find out what role the man they just caught at the Cairo airport played. He's probably the one who made the calls.

Pandora said:
Hmm...that is an interesting question. Who really knows if they intended on killing themselves in their explosions. The bombs were wired with cell phone detonators. Perhaps the guy pulling the trigger failed to inform the bombers that it was a one way trip?
I think the current theory is that the people blew themselves up, and not a cell phone as was originally thought.

How do you go about recruiting henchmen? I've been thinking about putting an ad in the newspaper for some for a while to see who answers it.

I think I should have a costumes and code name requirement ala Batman 60s TV Villians.

Pandora said:
Oh reallah? I haven't heard that yet.

I'm getting my news updates from UF.....scarrah...

One of the bombers was dressed like an Oompa Loompa, too. Scary to think that's what our world is coming to.

Pandora said:
Why would that be odd? That's what my suicide bomber outfit looks like. It was that our the warmup outfit, but Track5 took them. :(

MSNBC just reported that Bin Laden travelled to London in the days prior to the blasts, but has since fled back to the Middle East. Man, that was ballsy of him.

Lame-o said:
MSNBC just reported that Bin Laden travelled to London in the days prior to the blasts, but has since fled back to the Middle East. Man, that was ballsy of him.

They can find out he did that but can't locate him to send in a squad to kill him?

b_sinning said:
How do you go about recruiting henchmen? I've been thinking about putting an ad in the newspaper for some for a while to see who answers it.

I think I should have a costumes and code name requirement ala Batman 60s TV Villians.

It's really easy to spot 1960s explosive devices though.

batmanbombbig.gif

Pandora said:

The questions I ask is does it really matter? If they were willing to kill and injur hundreds of innocent people who cares if they meant to die themselves or not. I say good riddance.

Pandora said:
Why would that be odd? That's what my suicide bomber outfit looks like. It was that or a warmup outfit, but Track5 took them. :(

:lol:

Last edited: