A question - London Bombers

Man, those British cops are hardcore. Here in America we have gun crime out the ass, and our cops STILL don't empty a clip into a prone suspect's back. :lol: :lol: :lol:

fly said:
Imagine that... Stupid fucking bobbies.

If he did nothing wrong he shouldn't have ran off. He ran when they stopped him, jumped the turnstiles, attempted to get on a train but got tripped where they then lit his ass up. if you are innocent dont run. take it and if they mess with you sue them afterwards.

oh and did anyone notice that fox's coverage basically sucks? Isn't fox sky and sky is the UK? its a wonder but then again it shows why.

Ryokurin said:
If he did nothing wrong he shouldn't have ran off. He ran when they stopped him, jumped the turnstiles, attempted to get on a train but got tripped where they then lit his ass up. if you are innocent dont run. take it and if they mess with you sue them afterwards.
Running, is not exactly a valid reason for shooting a mere suspect IMO.

As a middle-eastern man, he was probably afraid of being caught and questioned for days upon end.

Galen said:
I feel that I have to like this cat as whether I like them or not it's here to stay. So I'll give that a try.
The reason I had to catch it is that I don't want it going into certain rooms in the house and will especially not want it near my computers and textbooks when I move all the rest of my stuff down once internet is sorted.

I have always associated cats with being sneaky animals that will do just about anything to annoy me and if I had my way I'd kick the thing out, but it makes my girlfriend happy so I could never do that. Guess I can just try to make it tolerate me so that I can tolerate it :p
:lol: You have to accept their craftiness and appreciate their persistence! If they know you like them, they'll get unimaginably cute and go out of their way to not only get your attention, but your approval as well.

fly said:
Thank God we got all those guys in custody now, huh?

Just because there are morons directing the system doesn't mean we weren't in the right.

BTW. We have osama. He's in the white house basement as we speak.

smileynev said:
Just because there are morons directing the system doesn't mean we weren't in the right.

BTW. We have osama. He's in the white house basement as we speak.
I like the last comment from whats-his-name Director of Intelligence. 'We know where he is, but we have to respect another soverign nation.'

What the hell? Now we KNOW where he is, but we're gonna follow the rules? nice.

ChikkenNoodul said:
As a middle-eastern man, he was probably afraid of being caught and questioned for days upon end.

All the reason to sue immediately after. He had it all, the race card, no real proof of wrong doing next year he could have had a million dollars in his bank account. Again, he shouldn't have ran, just opened his mind and remember every single thing that took place and wrote it down immediately after he got out.

Ryokurin said:
All the reason to sue immediately after. He had it all, the race card, no real proof of wrong doing next year he could have had a million dollars in his bank account. Again, he shouldn't have ran, just opened his mind and remember every single thing that took place and wrote it down immediately after he got out.
:lol: no-one ever wins those lawsuits, you don't even get an apology from the police.

It's nice and easy to be sitting in your comfortable chair saying 'someone shouldn't run', it's a whole different story to have armed people chasing after you.

ChikkenNoodul said:
:lol: no-one ever wins those lawsuits, you don't even get an apology from the police.

It's nice and easy to be sitting in your comfortable chair saying 'someone shouldn't run', it's a whole different story to have armed people chasing after you.
QFMFT

Lots of idealists on this internet, unfortunately reality doesn't always act upon the side of ideal.

fly said:
I like the last comment from whats-his-name Director of Intelligence. 'We know where he is, but we have to respect another soverign nation.'

What the hell? Now we KNOW where he is, but we're gonna follow the rules? nice.

"respect soverign nation" = they have nukes or oil or big guns and we might get hurt going in.

ChikkenNoodul said:

And at least by running he draws attention to himself. If he just stood there and got arrested, a total of maybe 5 people next week would be able to say what color his hair was.

smileynev said:
"respect soverign nation" = they have nukes or oil or big guns and we might get hurt going in.
Exactly, so we'll go in and kick the shit of pussy Afganistan and not get the job done, and that's okay.

ChikkenNoodul said:

I think high speed chase suspects who run for any reason should have a mandatory 20 year jail sentence.

fly said:
Exactly, so we'll go in and kick the shit of pussy Afganistan and not get the job done, and that's okay.

It had been too long since the last major war. We needed a warm up for Iraq.

smileynev said:
It had been too long since the last major war. We needed a warm up for Iraq.

Honestly, those sorts of engagements serve two purposes: One is to achieve one or two objectives, and the other is to give us a testing ground for a new generation of weapons and armor in order to field test them under real conditions. And I the latter one takes precedent.

Police Debate if London Plotters Were Suicide Bombers, or Dupes

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/27/i...73120-bwiEjyJuS1yUCsiY+uagdw&pagewanted=print

To sum up, I guess we need to be a little more critical of the talking heads, govt officials and terrorism "experts" who reported on this in the first place. We are far to ready to jump to conclusions when it comes to terrorism and it's relationship w/ Islam. IMHO, the media dropped the ball on this, and chose to report what fit w/ a pre-conceived notion of of an Islamic bomber/terrorist.

Why is the media so ready to report something as a fact, when little or no evidence supports the conclusion? We've seen this before, cough, WMDs, cough, but we, as consumers of new, citizens etc.. have chosen at best to turn a blind eye or at worst buy into the lies wholesale.