Ontopic A Games thread about Vidja Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't see the need for a credit card. The benefits aren't outweighing the risks right now. If I want to buy something, I earn the money first, then buy it. Getting flyer points is not a big appeal to me. I don't like flying. And I'm more interested in seeing this gorgeous country some more than flying around to other shit holes.

I just don't see the need for a credit card. The benefits aren't outweighing the risks right now. If I want to buy something, I earn the money first, then buy it. Getting flyer points is not a big appeal to me. I don't like flying. And I'm more interested in seeing this gorgeous country some more than flying around to other shit holes.

you can use flyer points for other things like hotels, gift cards some credit cards even give cash back.

I couldn't operate my business without credit cards (since my company is too small for TERMS accounts with my distributors). 1 rewards card, 1 regular (has a high balance limit so I'm reluctant to cancel it). Everything gets paid off at the end of each month.

but that's neither here nor there because this is the VIDEO GAMES THREAD.

Flying back n forth to QLD & Sydney could get costly w/o frequent flyer miles. I'm gonna sign up to some with store rewards cards.

Fuck it. They waited a year to release the PC port. they can go fuck themselves. If it goes on sale for steams winter sale at some kind of ridic price, maybe, otherwise they can pound sand.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
Fuck it. They waited a year to release the PC port. they can go fuck themselves. If it goes on sale for steams winter sale at some kind of ridic price, maybe, otherwise they can pound sand.
thats pretty much the norm for GTA.

We'll see if it runs like shit like gta4 did, but even if it does, modders will fix it. The whole point of GTA on pc is modding.

Status
Not open for further replies.