Ontopic A Games thread about Vidja Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaup. Only buy what you can pay for. So many people don't get that and the CC companies reap that benefit.
This won't be with a credit card. If I can avoid credit cards I will. What we are talking about is a personal loan from the bank to buy new furniture and appliances. I'm going to need to get a new TV, fridge, washer and dryer, bedroom furniture for us and the kid, new office furniture, and new lounge room furniture. Going to be racking up around 8 to 10 grand in debt.

This won't be with a credit card. If I can avoid credit cards I will. What we are talking about is a personal loan from the bank to buy new furniture and appliances. I'm going to need to get a new TV, fridge, washer and dryer, bedroom furniture for us and the kid, new office furniture, and new lounge room furniture. Going to be racking up around 8 to 10 grand in debt.
Then save up, put it on credit, pay it off immediately, then enjoy the 5% cash benefit from the purchase. (depending on the credit card you get you can get this benefit)

It's silly not to take advantage.

Then save up, put it on credit, pay it off immediately, then enjoy the 5% cash benefit from the purchase. (depending on the credit card you get you can get this benefit)

It's silly not to take advantage.

Not possible. I need all of that stuff in about 1 month from now. Already saving for other things. It's just not an option for us right now.

Well this is fun. Let us discuss this entire forum's ways of spending money. Yay!

Lets get sucked into being chastised for ways chosen that suit OUR lives right now.

jVB8zYL.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
Status
Not open for further replies.