A books thread, because the forum is asking me to post

there is alotta vagina fantasy books out. and not alot of them are any good.
dear women stay the fuck outta my fantasy and I will stay the fuck outta your harlequin romance.

He spends a good five minutes every show talking about flesh lights.

i only listen when he has comedian guests on, otherwise he does have a few goto topics he always seems to get on.

Yay I'm seeing David Sedaris give a book talk tonight! I have to go home and decide which book I want to try to get him to sign. I've prepped the boyfriend that we will be waiting as long as it takes to meet him. I've read all his books, I'm excited.

The last chapter of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Aunt Em had just come out of the house to water the cabbages when she looked up and saw Dorothy running toward her.
"My darling child!" she cried, folding the little girl in her arms and covering her face with kisses. "Where in the world did you come from?"
"From the Land of Oz," said Dorothy gravely. "And here is Toto, too. And oh, Aunt Em! I'm so glad to be at home again!"

What an ending.

I'm reading an advance readers copy of Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, its pretty good so far. Its a story about a guy who's wife goes missing and he is highly suspected. The chapters switch between his narrative and his wife's journal. The characters are pretty well developed.

I'm reading an advance readers copy of Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, its pretty good so far. Its a story about a guy who's wife goes missing and he is highly suspected. The chapters switch between his narrative and his wife's journal. The characters are pretty well developed.

Ohhh that sounds fun!

Reading The Hunger Games trilogy right now. Not sure because it's on the Kindle but it seems like the books are pretty short, not that I'm complaining.

Anyway I was thinking, and I don't know if anyone knows (ZRH lulz) but was Battle Royale the first with that theme or was it based on something from further back? Most people use Battle Royale as the example for what The Hunger Games is, but is Battle Royale original or not?