A books thread, because the forum is asking me to post

DJB changes his number weekly so the crazy bitches will leave him alone.

People that do this drive me crazy. I've had the same damn phone number for years. I have no intentions of getting a new one. I have some friends that text me like once a month with their new number. I can't keep up. I stop calling them because of this.

People that do this drive me crazy. I've had the same damn phone number for years. I have no intentions of getting a new one. I have some friends that text me like once a month with their new number. I can't keep up. I stop calling them because of this.

Yeah I have like 'karen1, karen2, karen3' in my phone and eventually I just don't bother because I can't keep up. They can call me.

To be fair he never asked for or wanted a lapdog. My brother decided to get one and soon found out getting a puppy when you know nothing about dogs and have 3 young kids in the house is probably a bad idea. So my brother then gave the dog to his mother (DJB's first wife) who already has 2 big dogs. She then downsized her house and decided she didn't want to bring the lapdog so one day there's a knock at his door, he answers and its his ex-wife holding a dog which she then thrusts into his hands and then walks away while saying 'HERE'S A DOG, BYE!'

But they love him all the same.

To be fair he never asked for or wanted a lapdog. My brother decided to get one and soon found out getting a puppy when you know nothing about dogs and have 3 young kids in the house is probably a bad idea. So my brother then gave the dog to his mother (DJB's first wife) who already has 2 big dogs. She then downsized her house and decided she didn't want to bring the lapdog so one day there's a knock at his door, he answers and its his ex-wife holding a dog which she then thrusts into his hands and then walks away while saying 'HERE'S A DOG, BYE!'

But they love him all the same.

probably the same way he ended up with three kids (that we know of)