WTF 4 upstanding citizens kidnap & torture special needs man

Life in prison. No parole. I'm not interested in whether these kids had a tough life, whether their parents loved them enough, I don't care.

Whether this is a hate crime is a distraction and irrelevant - THIS IS THE COLD BLOODED TORTURE OF AN INNOCENT HUMAN BEING. That's bigger than a hate crime, it's bigger than racism (saying F*ck white people is racist by definition), its bigger than politics.

Life in prison. No parole. If you can do this to another human being once, you can't be trusted to not do it again.

My prayers go out to the young man in this disgusting video.

Life in prison. No parole. I'm not interested in whether these kids had a tough life, whether their parents loved them enough, I don't care.

Whether this is a hate crime is a distraction and irrelevant - THIS IS THE COLD BLOODED TORTURE OF AN INNOCENT HUMAN BEING. That's bigger than a hate crime, it's bigger than racism (saying F*ck white people is racist by definition), its bigger than politics.

Life in prison. No parole. If you can do this to another human being once, you can't be trusted to not do it again.

Prisons don't work, the school systems and communities themselves have to set that up at the core level otherwise crime rates will not change.

this sucks.

from the aunt[Grant]:

Speaking on Friday morning Grant said: '[The victim] just keeps saying, 'Why, why? Jordan was my friend. He's been my friend for a couple of years.'

She continued: 'They went to school together, they both had problems. He adores Jordan. I don't know Jordan but [the victim] really liked him. It's one thing if they didn't know each other but [the victim] idolized him.'

'His mom didn't like him hanging out but [he] would say, "that's my friend, that's my friend." He looked up to Jordan.

'[He] thought he was cool. I think he was one of the popular ones at school.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-f-Trump-f-white-people.html#ixzz4V1P5yP42

Not good enough. Three hots and cot would be a reward for these dicks. Public torture followed by execution.

Not good enough. Three hots and cot would be a reward for these dicks. Public torture followed by execution.

i'm in the process of authoring a new law addendum called, "My Nigga, Behave"!
we need stiffer penalties for violent offenders. not just blacks, but every race and demographic. anyone can adapt to imprisonment, but like @OOD states, an addition of pain and/or execution might turn the tide, imho.

we need stiffer penalties for violent offenders. not just blacks, but every race and demographic. anyone can adapt to imprisonment, but like @OOD states, an addition of pain and/or execution might turn the tide, imho.

solitary exile. Drop em someplace, alone, for a certain time period where their survival is entirely up to them.

Dont put them in a group though, thats how you end up with Australia.

PACO FOR PRESIDENT!

Meh
I say straight and horrific assault

Sent from the iPhone7 that CEO didn't get me
Serious question:
If the assailants had been purebred Harvard Whiteboyz, and the developmentally challenged Vic had been black or non white Latino...
What kind of crime would it be then?

Just looking for consistency.