WTF 4 upstanding citizens kidnap & torture special needs man

Once on spring break, I was grabbed by some asshole in a hotel lobby bathroom. Broad daylight. He came up behind me when I exited the stall and covered my mouth. I pulled myself towards the exit by holding onto sinks and pulling myself along. I also smashed his back into a few sinks when i could. I elbowed him in the sternum when I could get my arm back there, and stomped his bare foot as hard as I could. He let go then and ran out the door and down the beach, two guys chased him, but he got away. He scratched my face with his groce fingernails while covering my mouth. Oh, I also bit his hand.

Not sure why I told that story just now. Haven't slept, husband's elderly grandpa passed away last night, so I guess I'm feeling sorry for myself and thinking about the past.
jesus christ. Why people gotta be such assholes. Sorry that happened to you, but good job fighting back.

how can you be so ignorant? a crime motivated by racial, sexual, or other prejudice, typically one involving violence.

Lets see they targeted him because he was a handicapped white boy, while torturing him they can be heard saying fuck white people.

I don't agree with the hate crime laws that we have in place but this is the definition of a hate crime.

How do YOU know that they kidnapped that person with premeditated intentions of this being a black and white thing?
Maybe they shouted that shit out just for the cameras
Maybe it was to get more viewers
Maybe they only picked on him cuz he was an easy target cuz he was slow

Had it been a slow black man they would have still done this horrendous crime cuz they were looking to assault someone regardless. Him being black was just a bonus

Sheep much Wonky?

Sent from the iPhone7 that CEO didn't get me