WTF 4 upstanding citizens kidnap & torture special needs man

I once got jumped by 4 guys who beat me rodney king style with flashlights. It wasn't about race though it was because i have a big mouth and kept mouthing off. I kept talking shit even during the beating. One hit me in the balls with a flashlight and i shut up then
4 or 5 kids, 10th grade, i was 7th grade, before they beat me up i threw the basketball and smashed one of their faces and luckily punched another while he had all the breath inside so he went down imm. I did boxing for 4 or 5 years.

Once on spring break, I was grabbed by some asshole in a hotel lobby bathroom. Broad daylight. He came up behind me when I exited the stall and covered my mouth. I pulled myself towards the exit by holding onto sinks and pulling myself along. I also smashed his back into a few sinks when i could. I elbowed him in the sternum when I could get my arm back there, and stomped his bare foot as hard as I could. He let go then and ran out the door and down the beach, two guys chased him, but he got away. He scratched my face with his groce fingernails while covering my mouth. Oh, I also bit his hand.

Not sure why I told that story just now. Haven't slept, husband's elderly grandpa passed away last night, so I guess I'm feeling sorry for myself and thinking about the past.

Not sure why I told that story just now. Haven't slept, husband's elderly grandpa passed away last night, so I guess I'm feeling sorry for myself and thinking about the past.

See how unhappy this farce of a marriage has made you? See what's dragged you into? Nothing but sorrow.

I say when shit like this happens they should charge the parents with some crime also. That will make people be better parents and thus stop a lot of whats wrong with the youth.
You're a dumbass.

Once on spring break, I was grabbed by some asshole in a hotel lobby bathroom. Broad daylight. He came up behind me when I exited the stall and covered my mouth. I pulled myself towards the exit by holding onto sinks and pulling myself along. I also smashed his back into a few sinks when i could. I elbowed him in the sternum when I could get my arm back there, and stomped his bare foot as hard as I could. He let go then and ran out the door and down the beach, two guys chased him, but he got away. He scratched my face with his groce fingernails while covering my mouth. Oh, I also bit his hand.

Chica valiente..

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas

i'm disappointed after all that he managed to get away.