Pics 2018 Pics thread (Yay it works again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Does lycra protect your body in some way that shorts and a shirt don't?
Really keeps the inner thighs from chaffing much better than some shorts that can creep up your crotch and ass-crack. Better for picking up fellow cyclists.
ed445eab3c42fd85d0d4435342ab4473.jpg

hey now, I technically have my motorcycle license, just no bike to go with :lol:
but battlejacket. I have a denim vest, too, but my tiddies make vests useless
I salute a good waste of vest.:rolleyes:

I have a very heavy leather my wife bought me - get damn tired of people asking me if I ride. No damnit!

I salute a good waste of vest.:rolleyes:

I have a very heavy leather my wife bought me - get damn tired of people asking me if I ride. No damnit!
I can get away with back patches om the vests, but anything on the front is mostly not visible bc of the... uh, spread factor. it still affects jackets, but not as bad. the sleeves help keep shit in place.

punx gear is common enough in my scene that you're more likely to be clocked as a punk than a biker. but also I have purple hair and hardware in my face, so I think I help make the call easier in my case.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I can get away with back patches om the vests, but anything on the front is mostly not visible bc of the... uh, spread factor. it still affects jackets, but not as bad. the sleeves help keep shit in place.

punx gear is common enough in my scene that you're more likely to be clocked as a punk than a biker. but also I have purple hair and hardware in my face, so I think I help make the call easier in my case.
I live in the sticks, the hicks of the sticks think a punk is a kid too small to drive the John Deere.

• Gravy
Reactions: august
we also discovered that the secret to making them good ol boys accept you as their own is to play something on the jukebox they don't expect from you. you never even call me by my name and fist city are good go-tos.

we also discovered that the secret to making them good ol boys accept you as their own is to play something on the jukebox they don't expect from you. you never even call me by my name and fist city are good go-tos.

I found that if you can make a country girl shake her ass to 'The Humpty Dance', country boys will want to shake your hand in thanks.

• Gravy
Reactions: gee
Granted, if you just want to make a girl shake her behind to a rap song, 'Rump Shaker' has the far better beat to do it, but it's easy mode. The Humpty Dance has a slightly higher difficulty factor in that it's butt shakin beat is a little more subtle.

• Gravy
Reactions: gee
I found that if you can make a country girl shake her ass to 'The Humpty Dance', country boys will want to shake your hand in thanks.
most of the c o u n t r y b o y e s at the bars by me are sexa-to-septuagenarians and beyond, so I don't think it'd do anything but make them cranky. bootyshaking aside, I can confirm they are not fans of Venom.

Status
Not open for further replies.