Pics 2018 Pics thread (Yay it works again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rule #96: thou shalt walk into the coffee shop with your clippy cloppy sounding shoes and an air of superiority about you while you order your macchiato. You are fast; therefore you must expect those around you to be fast, and shall complain loudly if the barista dares do something like bring a sandwich to somebody's table instead of preparing your beverage right then and there. And you shall ignore everyone else around you who stares at you thinking "who the fuck does this guy think he is", for they are not bikers, and they do not matter.

Rule #96: thou shalt walk into the coffee shop with your clippy cloppy sounding shoes and an air of superiority about you while you order your macchiato. You are fast; therefore you must expect those around you to be fast, and shall complain loudly if the barista dares do something like bring a sandwich to somebody's table instead of preparing your beverage right then and there. And you shall ignore everyone else around you who stares at you thinking "who the fuck does this guy think he is", for they are not bikers, and they do not matter.

You should stop expecting preferential treatment then.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
*cyclists

• Gravy
Reactions: gee
I bike a little and don't shave. Wish I had more leg hair, it's a great protector if you are wearing shorts and working in brush conditions, something I do fairly regularly. Would save a lot of scratches. Sure my head hair has saved me 100s of times.

Furry legs just look weird in Lycra anyway.
My oldest daughter does that intentionally in the winter. Part of the "women don't need to shave" movement. *She has new b/f, showed up here shaved on all exposed bits.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.