$2 bills

they would need your pin to use an atm. I've had fraudulent charges appear something like 4x in the last 10 years and never had a dime come out of my pocket

I only know cause my unactivated debit card (wasn't activated cause I never use them right), got stolen. There was like $3 in the account and it got overdrafted. Bleh.

Last edited:
gas stations don't accept checks around here anymore. most larger retailers that do scan it like a debit card and withdraw the cash immediately so if you don't have the money right then, you're f'd.

Treasury checks are so pretty.
attachment.php

ETA: I could swear they used to have Franklin on the left hand side.

They got these out like two weeks early because of default I guess.

Last edited:
My grandmother did not receive her social security check on the first like she usually does. She blames Obama. :fly:

I just got hit today with a bunch of fraud charges. I'm assuming it came from someone jacking my number somewhere during my trip to NM and AZ last week. I'm going to blame Frost and that seedy place he took me to.

I just got hit today with a bunch of fraud charges. I'm assuming it came from someone jacking my number somewhere during my trip to NM and AZ last week. I'm going to blame Frost and that seedy place he took me to.

Yea, it was just some random person from that place he took you, definitley not Frost himself. :shady:

I'm sorting my filing cabinet. Have been collecting this stuff since I was a kid cause I always thought the illustrations were cool.
attachment.php