Ontopic Yet another reason the iPad is not on my list

Only one item on a list makes for a terribly boring list.

In fact, it's hardly a list at all!

You didn't ask for everything technical list, so I kept it to on topic for tablets.

The current offerings for tablets is limited, so it's a small pool to select from to begin with.

Keep obfuscating your lack of comprehension with bi-partisan blame tactics.

You didn't ask for everything technical list, so I kept it to on topic for tablets.

The current offerings for tablets is limited, so it's a small pool to select from to begin with.

Um, actually there are.

Hanvon TouchPad BC10C
Samsung Q1EX
Viliv X70 EX
Viliv S5
iMito IM7
MAG Digital MDT70CT
Cynovo C7
BYD T10BPT
Skytone Alpha
BYD Alice
Qisda QPD-501
Mio Moov
Archos 5
Archos 9
Archos 10
Hivision SpeedPad
Firstview PC8810T
DPT-Group
JooJoo Tablet
Freescale Smartbooks

And this http://www.pocketables.net/2010/03/.../PpUx+(pocketables)&utm_content=Google+Reader

Over 50 ARM-based tablets due to hit the market this year

And this doesn't include convertibles.

compared to notebooks, that's a small list.

Add to that, it's a prediction that many (50) MIGHT hit, not a given (wtf Dave, spin control on quotes?)

Add to that, no one even knows what OS they will work under. Much less what apps will be available, means that the list is still small.

naga please.

p.s.

This is a Naga.

Last edited:

FINE, I didn't care about your stupid list anyway, I was just being polite :p

Why the fuck isn't there a well adopted FOSS equivelent??? Ya know, one that is less shitty?

edit: Flash that is. Tablets are useless to me.

In general or for Apple? I doubt they've opened things up enough for people to be able to figure things out to programm.