Yet another flashlight thread.

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
13,322
2
0
39
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
I Robert I said:
I'm too old for that sort of thing. I just like to share my hobby with people. Most people just think I'm crazy but mayhap someone finds it interesting and then it's worth it.

hey, it was mildly interesting just for the fact that I didnt know flash lights got all high tech. I have a billy bad ass beater club mag light and I thought it was top of the line :fly:
 
I

I Robert I

Guest
BeeRad said:
hey, it was mildly interesting just for the fact that I didnt know flash lights got all high tech. I have a billy bad ass beater club mag light and I thought it was top of the line :fly:
Maglite's are great, after you gut them and put some real stuff in there ;) Here's a nice little recipe to make the ROP (Roar Of the Pelican) which is a mid to low level "hotwire" mod. It doesn't cost all that much to make and you'll never look at a mag the same again :D
http://lights.lightrefineries.org/?page_id=9
 

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
22,790
47
41
46
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
We do have an odd mix of people on here. We have Robert the flashlight lover, Galen loves to dig for no real reason, elpmis loves to play like he's gay.....
 
I

I Robert I

Guest
BeeRad said:
Trust me, I am way more sexy with the lights off :(
Thrust me, with that thing it's like turning the contrast waaay up in real life ;)
 
I

I Robert I

Guest
b_sinning said:
Me too. It's only a matter of time until this hobby subsets accidentially invites lightsabers.
Well, we do have a subforum for lasers...
 

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
34,396
464
648
45
Austin
Marklar
₥663
I Robert I said:
Maglite's are great, after you gut them and put some real stuff in there ;) Here's a nice little recipe to make the ROP (Roar Of the Pelican) which is a mid to low level "hotwire" mod. It doesn't cost all that much to make and you'll never look at a mag the same again :D
http://lights.lightrefineries.org/?page_id=9


Okay, I can see why you think this is so much fun. That is pretty cool.
 
I

I Robert I

Guest
BeeRad said:
That Freud is one sneaky son of a bitch... :shifty:
Sarcasmo said:
Okay, I can see why you think this is so much fun. That is pretty cool.
You'd be surprised at how much can be achieved in a Mag host (fleshlight mods aside). That's the kiddie stuff (except for the LiIon version which, if handled incorrectly, is basically a pipe bomb waiting to go boom)
 

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
13,322
2
0
39
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
I Robert I said:
You'd be surprised at how much can be achieved in a Mag host (fleshlight mods aside). That's the kiddie stuff (except for the LiIon version which, if handled incorrectly, is basically a pipe bomb waiting to go boom)

And now you have got my interest, wheres knyte, he'll like this too!! :fly:
 

Galen

Flaccid Member
Nov 25, 2004
3,354
0
0
Ireland
Marklar
₥0
b_sinning said:
We do have an odd mix of people on here. We have Robert the flashlight lover, Galen loves to dig for no real reason, elpmis loves to play like he's gay.....
I have never dug anything in my life, spare a fucking moat at the beach.
 

inphosys

Flaccid Member
Aug 14, 2006
120
0
0
42
Savannah, GA
www.myspace.com
Marklar
₥0
fly said:
green lasers?

Green? try BLUE! at $3500!!! Click Here

products-overview-page7.jpg
 

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
34,396
464
648
45
Austin
Marklar
₥663
That site says they are the most powerful blue lasers in the known universe. I would argue that we've never even set foot beyond the moon. Way to dismiss all alien civilizations, you dang pricks.
 
I

I Robert I

Guest
Late reply due to my main computer going boom :(

fly said:
green lasers?
Greens are the most popular and prices have really been getting more bearable. I have two myself one 5mW and one 21mW. They are fun toys, for about 10 minutes... I really don't want to play too much with the 21mW unit as that is getting to the level where stray reflections can fuck your eyes up if you're unlucky (you should be safeish even in that range but I'm not risking it).

If you want one of the more powerful lasers you might want to get one reasonably soon as it seems the agency-that-regulates-those-types-of-things in the US are starting to frown upon them.
Sarcasmo said:
That site says they are the most powerful blue lasers in the known universe. I would argue that we've never even set foot beyond the moon. Way to dismiss all alien civilizations, you dang pricks.
WickedLasers are well known for their extremely overhyped products. They're pretty good quality though as far as I know.