Yet another flashlight thread.

I Robert I said:
I'm too old for that sort of thing. I just like to share my hobby with people. Most people just think I'm crazy but mayhap someone finds it interesting and then it's worth it.

hey, it was mildly interesting just for the fact that I didnt know flash lights got all high tech. I have a billy bad ass beater club mag light and I thought it was top of the line :fly:

BeeRad said:
hey, it was mildly interesting just for the fact that I didnt know flash lights got all high tech. I have a billy bad ass beater club mag light and I thought it was top of the line :fly:
Maglite's are great, after you gut them and put some real stuff in there ;) Here's a nice little recipe to make the ROP (Roar Of the Pelican) which is a mid to low level "hotwire" mod. It doesn't cost all that much to make and you'll never look at a mag the same again :D
http://lights.lightrefineries.org/?page_id=9

We do have an odd mix of people on here. We have Robert the flashlight lover, Galen loves to dig for no real reason, elpmis loves to play like he's gay.....

BeeRad said:
Trust me, I am way more sexy with the lights off :(
Thrust me, with that thing it's like turning the contrast waaay up in real life ;)

b_sinning said:
Me too. It's only a matter of time until this hobby subsets accidentially invites lightsabers.
Well, we do have a subforum for lasers...

I Robert I said:
Maglite's are great, after you gut them and put some real stuff in there ;) Here's a nice little recipe to make the ROP (Roar Of the Pelican) which is a mid to low level "hotwire" mod. It doesn't cost all that much to make and you'll never look at a mag the same again :D
http://lights.lightrefineries.org/?page_id=9

Okay, I can see why you think this is so much fun. That is pretty cool.

BeeRad said:
That Freud is one sneaky son of a bitch... :shifty:
Sarcasmo said:
Okay, I can see why you think this is so much fun. That is pretty cool.
You'd be surprised at how much can be achieved in a Mag host (fleshlight mods aside). That's the kiddie stuff (except for the LiIon version which, if handled incorrectly, is basically a pipe bomb waiting to go boom)

I Robert I said:
You'd be surprised at how much can be achieved in a Mag host (fleshlight mods aside). That's the kiddie stuff (except for the LiIon version which, if handled incorrectly, is basically a pipe bomb waiting to go boom)

And now you have got my interest, wheres knyte, he'll like this too!! :fly:

b_sinning said:
We do have an odd mix of people on here. We have Robert the flashlight lover, Galen loves to dig for no real reason, elpmis loves to play like he's gay.....
I have never dug anything in my life, spare a fucking moat at the beach.

fly said:
green lasers?

Green? try BLUE! at $3500!!! Click Here

products-overview-page7.jpg

That site says they are the most powerful blue lasers in the known universe. I would argue that we've never even set foot beyond the moon. Way to dismiss all alien civilizations, you dang pricks.

Late reply due to my main computer going boom :(

fly said:
green lasers?
Greens are the most popular and prices have really been getting more bearable. I have two myself one 5mW and one 21mW. They are fun toys, for about 10 minutes... I really don't want to play too much with the 21mW unit as that is getting to the level where stray reflections can fuck your eyes up if you're unlucky (you should be safeish even in that range but I'm not risking it).

If you want one of the more powerful lasers you might want to get one reasonably soon as it seems the agency-that-regulates-those-types-of-things in the US are starting to frown upon them.
Sarcasmo said:
That site says they are the most powerful blue lasers in the known universe. I would argue that we've never even set foot beyond the moon. Way to dismiss all alien civilizations, you dang pricks.
WickedLasers are well known for their extremely overhyped products. They're pretty good quality though as far as I know.