Yes, theac is my favorite poster of all time

Sarcasmo said:
Oh sure. You make fun of me for eating horse colon, but PIG colon, why that's just f*cking dandy!
By eat they mean consume, not orally service. Therein lies the difference and why we make fun of you.

Drool-Boy said:
Quiet shitbreath, the grown ups are talking here.

Holy shit, you'd be the best dad ever. Please breed, and then invite me over for Thanksgiving dinner in six years. :lol:

theacoustician said:
I was cooking for 3 hours last night and I was in my underwear most of the time. Those are pictures no one wants to see.

Those are exactly the pictures I want to see :fly:

hmmmm and what was Pandora wearing I wonder???

No wonder you two don't want kids - it would interfere with your 'cooking in the nude' days. :fly:

Well I had all thise stuff I was going to say about how I've known theAc longer than anyone here and how you don't get to see all of him and how its hard to have to be the daddy of all us kids and :blah:

But things seem to have taken a turn for the better so I'm going to say

"I like Ac posts! Doorep!"

JJ Lady said:
Well I had all thise stuff I was going to say about how I've known theAc longer than anyone here and how you don't get to see all of him and how its hard to have to be the daddy of all us kids and :blah:

But things seem to have taken a turn for the better so I'm going to say

"I like Ac posts! Doorep!"
Post his pics. I don't think he's funny but I do like how he runs the place even though we argue. Also just my namerape and title have proven a sense of humour. :lol:

fake edi: hello thar sexy....

djdouchebag said:
Post his pics. I don't think he's funny but I do like how he runs the place even though we argue. Also just my namerape and title have proven a sense of humour. :lol:

fake edi: hello thar sexy....
Zombie pics in the Halloween thread :D

ChikkenNoodul said:

NASTY

that is why i don't ride a road bike (yay for yz250's) even though every time i see a gsxr go buy i wet myself

another reason: http://www.big-boys.com/articles/dirtbikewheelie.html

one more:
809501160-0423.jpg