Yes, theac is my favorite poster of all time

Bubbles said:
That was so gross looking, but I could handle it. It was the dude strapped to the Japanese chicks butt that made me take an anti-poop stand. :barf:

thanks for reminding me :mad:
I had mentally blocked it and forgotten :(

I think Pandora needs to give theac some loving. Nah....she needs to give me some loving and his admin password. He can have anything of mine he wants.

No diaper bag may explain why spangette has been running around bare bottom and pooping in the house plants. Nah...she's just doing what she learned from watching her dad.

b_sinning said:
I think Pandora needs to give theac some loving. Nah....she needs to give me some loving and his admin password. He can have anything of mine he wants.

No diaper bag may explain why spangette has been running around bare bottom and pooping in the house plants. Nah...she's just doing what she learned from watching her dad.

i keep telling them to go outside and use those plants, not my good indoor ones!!! :mad:

b_sinning said:

I don't even have his admin password. :(

So that's why there's poop in her house plants. I thought she was just fertilizing. :fly:

Well now I know why Theac doesn't post much (working to much and dam Pandora has him slaving for her in the kitchen :heart:).

Well I for one would like to see Theac in action - posting more. He is a mystery.

HEY - post pics of tonights dinner so I can judge his culinary presentation skills :)