Yay for increased bacteria resistance!

You guys ever watch Entourage?

Did you see the episode where they walk into the doctors office and need a script to get into the bud clinic? There was a doctor in Tarpon who used to do that but for whatever you wanted. You would go in, he or your referring friend would prep you on what to say, how your were feeling, ect. Next thing you know you had a script for 50 oxycotton 80's.

He got arrested years back for these obvious reasons but man he probably supplied the whole area for 10 odd years. Its funny to think that someone went to school for all those years to hurt more people than he helped. Shit my best friend OD'ed on OC's that I knew originated from that doctor. I wonder how many people actually died because of his practice.

Get rid of your ant-bacterial soap while your at it.

Plain old soap and water get rid of the germs by, well, by washing them away.

You guys ever watch Entourage?

Did you see the episode where they walk into the doctors office and need a script to get into the bud clinic? There was a doctor in Tarpon who used to do that but for whatever you wanted. You would go in, he or your referring friend would prep you on what to say, how your were feeling, ect. Next thing you know you had a script for 50 oxycotton 80's.

He got arrested years back for these obvious reasons but man he probably supplied the whole area for 10 odd years. Its funny to think that someone went to school for all those years to hurt more people than he helped. Shit my best friend OD'ed on OC's that I knew originated from that doctor. I wonder how many people actually died because of his practice.

There's doctors all over who do that. I have a friend who is hopelessly addicted to opiates because of a doctor she saw for the first time when she was 14 years old. He prescribed her morphine and percocet (wtf?) for Crohn's Disease. I'm glad the doctor is in jail now, but it doesn't make her life any better. Now she has a drug addiction problem, not to mention the fact that the drugs prescribed only made her condition worse. She's in rehab right now for the 7th time in 4 years. I hope she makes it this time. Doctors can be downright evil or they can be great.

There's doctors all over who do that. I have a friend who is hopelessly addicted to opiates because of a doctor she saw for the first time when she was 14 years old. He prescribed her morphine and percocet (wtf?) for Crohn's Disease. I'm glad the doctor is in jail now, but it doesn't make her life any better. Now she has a drug addiction problem, not to mention the fact that the drugs prescribed only made her condition worse. She's in rehab right now for the 7th time in 4 years. I hope she makes it this time. Doctors can be downright evil or they can be great.

You mean to tell me that your friend has never done any doctor shopping and she was totally truthful every time she went to this doctor? With all due respect, she is the root of her addiction, not the doctor.

You mean to tell me that your friend has never done any doctor shopping and she was totally truthful every time she went to this doctor? With all due respect, she is the root of her addiction, not the doctor.

No, I totally get that. She's hopeless and I can barely even talk to her anymore. It sucks. She wasn't doctor shopping to begin with though. Sure, she's done her fair share of that since then, but this is not how it started. She started out as a 14 year old girl with horrible stomach and butt problems. Her father took her to the doctor who gave her her first taste of opiates, and what a taste it was. Her father will even admit to that, and later played a big role in getting the guy locked up for what he did to people.

I totally realize that it has been my friends responsibility since then to do something about her problem. She spends an awful lot of time blaming everyone else for her problems and it's not even worth the effort to discuss her anymore.

The point is that there are some pretty careless doctors out there that will prescribe pretty much anything without thinking about it. You go and say something hurts and they give you pain killers. You go and say you can't concentrate and they give you amphetamines. Can't sleep? Sedatives. Nervous? Benzos. Runny nose? Antibiotics

What difference does it make as long as they get rich? Drug companies have lots of money to throw around, and doctors sure aren't getting rich off simple patient practice. They spend too much money on overhead and insurance for that to work. And after all, med school was expensive and they have to pay back their student loans somehow right?

We live in a country where we believe drug addiction to be one of the biggest evils around. We've declared war on it. Yet we don't make any laws that effectively regulate the companies and distributors of some of the most harmful drugs around. That makes me angry.

The overprescription of antibiotics and the overuse of antibacterial stuff just makes me scared.

My mom see's many people daily that start off on pills because of over Rx'ing. There are way to many doctors that just dont care about the safety over pain. On the same note there are way to many people who dont want to deal with pain over safety. It is so easy to get addicted to some of those pills. I have a close friend fighting the battle right now and man its hard to even stay around him. Hes not really winning but so hard to get through to. You always wish you can do more to help but theres truly only so much you can do

I was looking for good old fashioned wood blocks the other day and came across, soft foam look like wood blocks. Due to things like this we have a world full of pansy kids who are sick all the time cause they never let their immune system get strong and heaven forbid we give them actual wood blocks to play with, they might get hurt. Pansies.

I've always figured it was because people are cheap asses. The wood blocks are twice as expensive as the plastic/cardboard blocks.