xfire...

KNYTE said:
This man lies.

We doesn't know how to properly work the arty, he just plays at it.

:lol:

Yesterday I worked with Schmilk's buddies and we got 150 point rounds (3 rounds in a row)

This was just 3 guys (including myself)

And I would've had a LOT more fun with the british voices in SF.

"I say old chap, I do believe I have a splinter."
"I'm Henry the 8th I am I am..."
"Sergeant, I found a brazier in a house over there. How does it look?"

Dialogue that has nothing to do with anything, it's just fun to hear coming over the radio.

Knyte, I don't know about the Armored Fury or whatever it's called. Some people say it's fun to have 5 and 6 tanks going at each other, and they say the little bird helicopters (like in Blackhawk Down) are awesome, but who knows. $10 more I don't need to spend.

My suggestion to Fly was that since most of us now have headsets and mics, we should form a specific squad when we play, and leave it open for randoms to join up, but then say really fucked up stuff and see how long they stay in the squad. Say things like, "God dammit Knyte, if you TK me one more time with that Arty, I'm not using any fucking lube tonight." Or Fly can say, "Gotta go AFK for a min guys, Ape's taking a shit on my chest."

bast_imret said:
My suggestion to Fly was that since most of us now have headsets and mics, we should form a specific squad when we play, and leave it open for randoms to join up, but then say really fucked up stuff and see how long they stay in the squad. Say things like, "God dammit Knyte, if you TK me one more time with that Arty, I'm not using any fucking lube tonight." Or Fly can say, "Gotta go AFK for a min guys, Ape's taking a shit on my chest."
LOL awesome voicemail.

bast_imret said:

:lol:, I like it.

I'm not sure I've even got a mic headset, I'll have to poke around.

Is the squad name going to be "penisvaginaland"?