xfire...

what video card do you have? I have a d610 with the 32mb X300 and it plays. smoothly at the lowest quality settings (100% visibility, though...never do less than 100%). 2ghz, 1gb ram

FlyNavy said:
what video card do you have? I have a d610 with the 32mb X300 and it plays. smoothly at the lowest quality settings (100% visibility, though...never do less than 100%). 2ghz, 1gb ram
wtf. it plays on a card w/ 32mb of ram?

SF is fun, but to be honest I don't know why I picked it up. It's basically just several more maps. The ATVs are super fun (ultra small and ultra fast) and the grappling hooks and zip lines are kind of liberating (you can FINALLY get up onto lofty balconies or isolated rooftops to shoot down on people). But for the price tag it's kind of not worth it. I just got bored and downloaded it one night.

I guess if you really feel the need to hear the in-game voices speaking in Russian or with a British accent then definitely get it.

Flamer McDickchugger said:
SF is fun, but to be honest I don't know why I picked it up. It's basically just several more maps. The ATVs are super fun (ultra small and ultra fast) and the grappling hooks and zip lines are kind of liberating (you can FINALLY get up onto lofty balconies or isolated rooftops to shoot down on people). But for the price tag it's kind of not worth it. I just got bored and downloaded it one night.

I guess if you really feel the need to hear the in-game voices speaking in Russian or with a British accent then definitely get it.

Hearing the Spetnaz commader voice is more that worth buying the game.

:elfpenis:

I can just see him dancing as he's announcing that the teams losing.

:elfpenis: