GAY WTF Fidget Spinners?

My god though, there was some ~5min long video of a monkey in a zoo punching his dick, like full on whaling away, that I saw in college and cannot find now.

My god though, there was some ~5min long video of a monkey in a zoo punching his dick, like full on whaling away, that I saw in college and cannot find now.
When I was in college I saw a video of some asian lady cutting open her stomach and playing with her intestines before curling over and dying.

I don't know if it was real or not, but fuck. It sure looked like it.

Fidget spinners are fun to play with when you are working. When you sometimes need to sit back and think about the code you are writing, a fidget spinner is a good toy to have in your hand because they are so simple that they don't draw any of your attention.

When I was in college I saw a video of some asian lady cutting open her stomach and playing with her intestines before curling over and dying.

I don't know if it was real or not, but fuck. It sure looked like it.
I saw this definitely real video of a guy cut in half after being run over by a truck and he was just looking at his legs and then at the crowd as he bled out.

OMG the kids are into stupid shit omg!

images

Fidget spinners are fun to play with when you are working. When you sometimes need to sit back and think about the code you are writing, a fidget spinner is a good toy to have in your hand because they are so simple that they don't draw any of your attention.
Or like, late at night in bed with a Mag light & shadow puppets :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon