GAY WTF Fidget Spinners?

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,706
What is the deal with the fidget spinners being all the rage now. I can't walk down the street without seeing someone messing with one. And the flopspring want one because everyone at school has them. I know they've been around forever for autistic people but it's becoming the next Pokemon GO for some reason. I bet @Wessels already has like 10 of them.

• Gravy
Reactions: Applesauce
SPjwlyj.gif

What is the deal with the fidget spinners being all the rage now. I can't walk down the street without seeing someone messing with one. And the flopspring want one because everyone at school has them. I know they've been around forever for autistic people but it's becoming the next Pokemon GO for some reason. I bet @Wessels already has like 10 of them.

Its a 100 dollar gizmo, made of a 7 dollar bearing (or 3), and 3 bucks in aluminum.

Best money maker ever.

I think they're the dumbest thing ever, but I just received a bunch of 608ZZ bearings and I've got a 3D printer, time to make a few bucks on the side.

theres people who rate these things on all kinds of metrics (longest spinning, quietest, some of them click in patterns to make a sound, others have a predictable eccentricity)

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
theres people who rate these things on all kinds of metrics (longest spinning, quietest, some of them click in patterns to make a sound, others have a predictable eccentricity)

I can't really question this I guess because I have a few tops I spin on my desk when I need a distraction.

hope you really really trust your mute function.

Also, fuck telecons where i dont have to say a damn thing the whole telecon. Waste of my time, if i need data from it, ill read the minutes.

Unless I'm in an office on speaker with other folks I just dial in via my computer that way I can still do other stuff with my phone.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots