Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,009.38
Marklar
M3,009
parents just called, my uncle died this morning.

this makes the 4th relative of mine to die in less than a year. my family is small to begin with, and slowly and methodically i feel like i'm being abandoned.

can someone put a roadblock in front of the pearly gates for me for like a year? is that too much to ask? :(

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,009.38
Marklar
M3,009
thanks guys :heart:
i don't know what to do, how to feel, i'm mostly really saddended and for some reason i feel incredibly angry. i feel like on the verge of breaking down and just not in control at all:(

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
F33nX said:
thanks guys :heart:
i don't know what to do, how to feel, i'm mostly really saddended and for some reason i feel incredibly angry. i feel like on the verge of breaking down and just not in control at all:(

And those feelings are completely normal and understandable too :( Big hugs for you F33nX, big big hugs :heart:

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
Sorry to hear it :heart: :heart: :heart:

I understand the out of control feeling all too well, not necessarily for the same reasons but the feeling is basically the same.

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,009.38
Marklar
M3,009
DW said:
Sorry to hear it :heart: :heart: :heart:

I understand the out of control feeling all too well, not necessarily for the same reasons but the feeling is basically the same.
thanks hon :heart:
i wish i didn't have to work for the rest of the week. i know i can't get any bereavement time though, i've already used a bunch of time for the beginning of the year, and i'm mad that it's not friday:( my coworkers are just going to have to deal with whatever i dish out today

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
F33nX said:
thanks hon :heart:
i wish i didn't have to work for the rest of the week. i know i can't get any bereavement time though, i've already used a bunch of time for the beginning of the year, and i'm mad that it's not friday:( my coworkers are just going to have to deal with whatever i dish out today
Try to go easy on 'em :) Unless they're a bunch of callous bastards, I'd hope they're a little more than understanding and sympathetic for what you're going through right now.........

:heart: