wtf at life...

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,799
parents just called, my uncle died this morning.

this makes the 4th relative of mine to die in less than a year. my family is small to begin with, and slowly and methodically i feel like i'm being abandoned.

can someone put a roadblock in front of the pearly gates for me for like a year? is that too much to ask? :(

thanks guys :heart:
i don't know what to do, how to feel, i'm mostly really saddended and for some reason i feel incredibly angry. i feel like on the verge of breaking down and just not in control at all:(

F33nX said:
thanks guys :heart:
i don't know what to do, how to feel, i'm mostly really saddended and for some reason i feel incredibly angry. i feel like on the verge of breaking down and just not in control at all:(

And those feelings are completely normal and understandable too :( Big hugs for you F33nX, big big hugs :heart:

Sorry to hear it :heart: :heart: :heart:

I understand the out of control feeling all too well, not necessarily for the same reasons but the feeling is basically the same.

DW said:
Sorry to hear it :heart: :heart: :heart:

I understand the out of control feeling all too well, not necessarily for the same reasons but the feeling is basically the same.

thanks hon :heart:
i wish i didn't have to work for the rest of the week. i know i can't get any bereavement time though, i've already used a bunch of time for the beginning of the year, and i'm mad that it's not friday:( my coworkers are just going to have to deal with whatever i dish out today

F33nX said:
thanks hon :heart:
i wish i didn't have to work for the rest of the week. i know i can't get any bereavement time though, i've already used a bunch of time for the beginning of the year, and i'm mad that it's not friday:( my coworkers are just going to have to deal with whatever i dish out today

Try to go easy on 'em :) Unless they're a bunch of callous bastards, I'd hope they're a little more than understanding and sympathetic for what you're going through right now.........

:heart: