wow, tiger is f'd in the a now

Yer just mad I dont subscribe to your twitter feed

"Polo says: Flatmate insisted I get in the shower with him this morning and administer the Heimlich maneuver. Not sure what that was about."

im considering creating a twitter, parodying the "horrible life of a belfast gay"

stuff about hm getting SOAKED by the rain, or his feet being cold. you know, things a queer hates.

Has nothing to do with fame, this kind of thing can happen to anyone. You think your life is okay and everything is great, next minute your partner has cheated on you, moved out, your kids leave you and everything crumbles. Happens every single day.

if your partner has cheated on you and moved out and then your kids leave you that seems to be a pretty fucking cool scenario...

Has nothing to do with fame, this kind of thing can happen to anyone. You think your life is okay and everything is great, next minute your partner has cheated on you, moved out, your kids leave you and everything crumbles. Happens every single day.

keeping your affairs with women around the globe under wraps is a fuckload easier when you're not on tv and the media isn't giving out money to women who nark you out

I'd be willing to take that bet. I work in an office of 50 or so doctors, I know which ones have cheated on their wives, which wives knew, which ones are CURRENTLY cheating on their wives. The women know 9 times out of 10. :)

wait so all the doctors are men?

A large group of them yes. I don't know that any of the women have cheated, but there's a lot of couples working here too and the men have cheated.

oh please you have your finger on the pulse of every wang in the building yet somehow the female doctors are the stealth bombers of the sexual world. me thinks you work in a gossip tank and dont actually know every detail you think you do.

You say f'd in the a like it's a bad thing. You know better than all of us that is in incorrect assumption.