wow, tiger is f'd in the a now

Unfortunately, being a celebrity means that you forfeit your private life.

it also means you make a shit-ton of money for playing a game. or singing a song. or telling a joke.

i think it's a pretty sweet trade-off, and one that anyone who enters those occupations is well aware of (and could, conceivably, choose another job)

I was just going to comment that men don't always see sex with the same deep emotional attachment women do. A man can deeply love his wife but after years of a long relationship not be as sexually attracted to her as he once was. So I think some men, very few, are capable of doing a one night stand with no emotional attachment and the guilt/relief will encourage him to be more involved in his marriage and even try to rekindle the sexual spark with his wife.

Unfortunately, being a celebrity means that you forfeit your private life.

this was my point earlier. looks like he didn't necessarily choose fame...child prodigy = fame choosing him/her.

i feel like if you beg for the attention, you shouldn't complain when you get it...you know what you're getting yourself into. but if you have never had a choice in the matter...i really feel for these people. they never asked for it, and yet it DOES, unfortunately, come with the territory.

either way, it's sad that so many feel they're entitled to any being's privacy.

I was just going to comment that men don't always see sex with the same deep emotional attachment women do. A man can deeply love his wife but after years of a long relationship not be as sexually attracted to her as he once was. So I think some men, very few, are capable of doing a one night stand with no emotional attachment and the guilt/relief will encourage him to be more involved in his marriage and even try to rekindle the sexual spark with his wife.

what the shit, stop watching lifetime it's made you fuckin retarded