NSFW would you hit it v. Danielle from american pickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
tats mean nothing of the kind. A: could just be a poser. B: could just have too much free money. C: could be insecure and need to desperately draw attention to herself. D: just has poor taste in body art. Or she could be a freak - but the advertising seems a bit desperate.
Wickie's a virgin.

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: adi and wetwillie
She seems like she'd get ripped on meth, steal my car, get in a chase with the cops and crash it into a waffle house.

Which would make for a fun story I guess, but probably ain't worth the trouble.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and HipHugHer
She seems like she'd get ripped on meth, steal my car, get in a chase with the cops and crash it into a waffle house.

Which would make for a fun story I guess, but probably ain't worth the trouble.
Isnt that how you met that skank you moved in with?

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
True story...

Second or maybe third "date" with the old lady I was supposed to meet her at the Wednesday night free concert down by town lake. She called before I left and told me she backed her truck out with the door still open and hit the pillar that holds up the carport with it. Had to go pick her up.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Immigrant
idk if she posted these publicly or if someone shared them without her consent

I really don't know.
I know it's probably Luddite to some of you but I figure if there's a smartphone or a network involved nothing is actually "private".
Wouldn't surprise me a bit though if they were meant to be and somebody changed their mind.

• Gravy
Better destroy her hard drive or report her to the authorities or better yet never pick her up in the first place because omg there might be some illegal stuff on her.

• Gravy
Status
Not open for further replies.