worst inbox on the forum?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Because in CYA mode everybody cc's everybody else on tons of communications that don't interest or involve the majority :fly:

that's exactly was my next question was to be about. what percentage would you say of these emails is actually necessary for YOUR inbox? i would be so unnerved by having to spend time reading and throwing out emails of no importance. i'm the type that has to at least glance at everything in my inbox. i can't imagine having to deal with that much bullshit everyday.

Thorn Bird said:
that's exactly was my next question was to be about. what percentage would you say of these emails is actually necessary for YOUR inbox? i would be so unnerved by having to spend time reading and throwing out emails of no importance. i'm the type that has to at least glance at everything in my inbox. i can't imagine having to deal with that much bullsh*t everyday.
That's why God created mail filters.

I'd say I have to at least glance at half of what hits my inbox. I thoroughly read about 10% of that.

Yahoo: You have 4253 unread messages:
Work: Only alotted a little space. :(
Gmail: You are currently using 1226 MB (46%) of your 2669 MB.

Thorn Bird said:
i'm the type that has to at least glance at everything in my inbox.

I atleast click on it enough to read it and respond or file it in personal folders.