Work = boogers

Higher ups are fucking idiots. I've foreseen that we will have a problem in approximately 4 weeks time and will be in breach of a service contract we've signed so I've explained this to the clinical staff and also my managers. They don't really understand the problem because they don't do the job I do so they've organised a meeting, which I am not invited to, to talk about solutions. Guaranteed they come back to me next week with a 'solution' that I will still find a problem with because they have no idea what is going on and should probably consult people instead of blindly making decisions with no basis for them. Idiots.

Higher ups are fucking idiots. I've foreseen that we will have a problem in approximately 4 weeks time and will be in breach of a service contract we've signed so I've explained this to the clinical staff and also my managers. They don't really understand the problem because they don't do the job I do so they've organised a meeting, which I am not invited to, to talk about solutions. Guaranteed they come back to me next week with a 'solution' that I will still find a problem with because they have no idea what is going on and should probably consult people instead of blindly making decisions with no basis for them. Idiots.
lol, this sounds like every workerbee in every company. :tard:

I'm just saying it's the same situation at every company.

Being in HR I have to hear this complaint too often... There are times I want to say, if you don't like it move up or move out.

But that isn't my hr side talking. :(

Right, because doing things properly and efficiently would be such a startling move. Anyway my managers manager heard me bitching about it all to a nurse very loudly and looked very ashamed of himself. Which pleases me. He's a fuckin asshole.

Also I have no desire to move up. I have a problem enough with being told what to do, nevermind telling people what to do. Fuck that. I'm not made out to be a bossy dickhead.

Right, because doing things properly and efficiently would be such a startling move. Anyway my managers manager heard me bitching about it all to a nurse very loudly and looked very ashamed of himself. Which pleases me. He's a fuckin asshole.

Also I have no desire to move up. I have a problem enough with being told what to do, nevermind telling people what to do. Fuck that. I'm not made out to be a bossy dickhead.

There is a difference between being a manager and being a leader. You can be in management without being bossy.

Manager types piss me off.

There is a difference between being a manager and being a leader. You can be in management without being bossy.

Manager types piss me off.

Oh he's a manager type. I'm quite aloof to be fair, he tries to avoid asking me anything at all costs because I'm barely civil. I don't really care though because he's a cunt and I'm not bothered enough to fake being nice.

Shitty communication goes both ways. Takes two to have a discussion, maybe talk to your manager instead of bitching to the nurse next to him.

Shitty communication goes both ways. Takes two to have a discussion, maybe talk to your manager instead of bitching to the nurse next to him.

True. Just about all issues in the workplace are because of poor communication.