Work = boogers

I have a 3rd interview with three strangers. HR has to know this is terrifying right? this is cruel.

I don't get this attitude. Why be afraid of meeting people? They are just people. It's not a three headed dog monster! Just be confident in yourself and you'll be fine. Remember you are interviewing them too. You want to make sure the job is a fit for you as much as they want to make sure you are a good fit for them.

My worst interview was with a small business owners wife and daughter. I did very well but it sucked. Was 100% cliche bullshit questions like if you were a type of show what would you be?

I declined the second interview, which was the technical interview with the owner himself. Simply did not want to work there.

I don't blame you. I hate bs questions like that. They don't mean anything.

especially when they're armed

LemonFresh's worst nightmare:

Armed-Monkey-1-6U94VMJSN1-1024x768.jpg

They are supposed to be behavioral questions, I don't do them unless I'm bored.

What can you gain from what kind of shoe I would be if I were a shoe? What does it say about me if I wanna be a clog? A ballet flat? A platform heel? A flip flop? I really can't decide. I like shoes too much, but I don't know what they say about my personality.

What can you gain from what kind of shoe I would be if I were a shoe? What does it say about me if I wanna be a clog? A ballet flat? A platform heel? A flip flop? I really can't decide. I like shoes too much, but I don't know what they say about my personality.

High Heel = high maintenance
Flip flop = lazy
Flats = practical

It's totally stupid, I know... But there is some entertainment value to them... At least for me.

High Heel = high maintenance
Flip flop = lazy
Flats = practical

It's totally stupid, I know... But there is some entertainment value to them... At least for me.

You didn't answer about the clogs! And do you differentiate between a sensible pump and a platform heel? What about a wedges? What about espadrilles? Are they different from other flats or wedges? And what if I said I'm a boot? Would you ask what kind of boot or do you just generalize? Because a hiking boot is very different from a thigh high boot and certainly would say something different about me. Are sandals differentiated from flip flops? I can buy some pretty expensive and fancy flip flops and some cheap and ugly sandals. I NEED to know these things? Your little chart there doesn't make me think you've thought this out very well.

You didn't answer about the clogs! And do you differentiate between a sensible pump and a platform heel? What about a wedges? What about espadrilles? Are they different from other flats or wedges? And what if I said I'm a boot? Would you ask what kind of boot or do you just generalize? Because a hiking boot is very different from a thigh high boot and certainly would say something different about me. Are sandals differentiated from flip flops? I can buy some pretty expensive and fancy flip flops and some cheap and ugly sandals. I NEED to know these things? Your little chart there doesn't make me think you've thought this out very well.

I should tickle you.

Oh I've got a good one too.

Someone text me tomorrow and remind me to take a picture of the period blood stain on the women's bathroom stall wall. The one that's been there. For THREE FUCKING YEARS.

Ok, but you gotta tell me what you think about clogs. What if I have to answer this question in an interview and I say clogs and they think "this girl is whacko, we can't hire her" I need to know how I'm going to be received!

The clog stumps me. Hmm...