winning the lottery

Mark Cuban was on Modern Marvels on the History Channel not long ago talking about his Gulfstream and the technology it has in it. It's really quite amazing. It even has a heads-up display. I didn't know private or commercial aircraft even had HUDs in them. He loved it so much he bought one for the Mavericks, his basketball team.

Anyway, look up the jet's features sometime if you're curious. It's intstruments, safeguards, computer technology, etc. They are high-tech.

I'd buy a house and pay off all of our debt, and the debt of those close to me. Then I'd invest the rest into a very safe interest bearing account and live off of the interest the rest of my life... working if I choose to but not because I had to.

zengirl said:
I'd buy a house and pay off all of our debt, and the debt of those close to me. Then I'd invest the rest into a very safe interest bearing account and live off of the interest the rest of my life... working if I choose to but not because I had to.

I am close to you. We are very very good friends. Remember that.

Lord Flaccid said:
I am close to you. We are very very good friends. Remember that.
:lol: You never acknowledged my existence until I won the lotto

I R nawt dum sir

zengirl said:
:lol: You never acknowledged my existence until I won the lotto

I R nawt dum sir

Did not. I told you over at [M] that I thought you were cute like 2 years ago in some picture thread.

Lord Flaccid said:
Did not. I told you over at [M] that I thought you were cute like 2 years ago in some picture thread.
pshaw... I probably was cute 2 years ago :lol:

Lord Flaccid said:
Are you nuts? You are cute. I used to watch you on your webcam, in the dark, while rubbing my hands together.
Yay lighting and camera angles!!!!

Lord Flaccid said:
One thing I've noticed about you is your self esteem. You have a lot of confidence. :fly:
I just don't take compliments well. The whole looks thing always bothered me, it's all so relative, and commenting on it makes me genuinely uncomfortable. I don't like talking about it :eek:

Look! A red herring!

zengirl said:
I just don't take compliments well. The whole looks thing always bothered me, it's all so relative, and commenting on it makes me genuinely uncomfortable. I don't like talking about it :eek:

Look! A red herring!

Everyone point at Zengirl and tell her how pretty she is!

:)