winning the lottery

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
what would you do with a big hunka cash? i'm sure this has been done before, but frankly, my dears, i just don't givvadamn.

i'd have laser hair removal (no more shaving!), i'd go see a palm reader, i'd pay someone else to fix up my house, i'd take cooking lessons, i'd join a poetry class, i'd take a cruise with 20 other friends, i'd go to ireland, and i'd set up a big fat college fund for spangelet (and retirement for us, of course.)

Bubbles said:
I'd buy a house, a car, and a mail-order husband.......:fly:

that mail-order husband thing is a good idea. i'd keep him around for fixing things up, cooking dinner, housekeeping, and working on the pipes. :fly:

I would pay off my condo and rent it out for it's market value. Then I would use that money plus the money I would be paying for mortgage and get into a nice, reasonably sized home. Then I would invest the rest of the money in low-risk sensible investments and let the money work me while I kept my job but used a small portion of the dividends and earnings to pursue some of my hobbies, and possibly do some light travel and Kimie's request.

I would also pay someone to kill Fase.

Move back to Atlanta, get a house we want, pay off all our debt, buy my mom a house, buy my little bro a car, give some to my older brother, give some to my best friend, put some away for my little brothers college fund, and lots of other stuff

Lord Flaccid said:
Thorn you aren't into that astrology shit are you? :dont:

well, if i were into it, i wouldn't wait to win the lottery, now, would i? :p i think it would be neat to hear what would be said, the same as it's entertaining to read a horoscope. there's always things above a palm reading on my list. i can't justify spending the money on it.

Thorn Bird said:
that mail-order husband thing is a good idea. i'd keep him around for fixing things up, cooking dinner, housekeeping, and working on the pipes. :fly:

Laying pipe?

I'd get my dream house, new cars, pay of debt, help family out some, take an awesome vacation, and get into the real estate buisness.

my mail-order husband would also be able to take out the trash/recycle on said days without forgetting every week. :wtf: