Will you be my intarweb friend?

Onnotangu

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Detroit, MI USA
Marklar
₥0
http://www.myspace.com/onnotangu

I've finally joined myspace yet I'm having trouble figuring out how to edit and add all those nifty and annoying photo spreads and music videos and the like.

I really want to keep it readable and sensible and slightly less E-ghetto than the rest of the people I've seen, I'm just not sure how.

Do a google search for myspace layouts then copy and paste the generated code into your about me section. :heart:

Screw Myspace. Adult Friend Finder 4eva!

(I'm pretty sure that you shouldn't go to Adult Friend Finder @ work unless you hate your job.)

Last edited:
I have a myspace acct but there's nothing there...I only signed up to check out pages of various lady friends

I have a myspace acct but there's nothing there...I only signed up to check out pages of various lady friends

Play on playa!

Myspace is great for getting back in touch with people you haven't seen in years. I've been contacted by people I knew as far back as middle school.

I pretty much did the same thing, although I created mine so I could be on Bridget and Holly's friends lists and get their bloggy things.