Wii Fit

I don't want to say theac and I called it, but we called it - the Wii simply prints money for nintendo as it is, and now this

I like my wii fit. I've had it almost two weeks. The yoga is fun and something that I never even thought to try previously. I love the balance games!

I may have to give in. Also Ape, I've tried the P90 as well, but it's just like another workout that bores me to tears everytime I try them. Also, I have limited time to commit to working out, so hour long workouts do not go well for me. (I usually have to work out after the kiddies are in bed, but I don't really like to work out, so for me to dedicate part of the couple hours I have after they go to bed, I'm really going to have to enjoy whatever it is I'm doing.)

I may have to give in. Also Ape, I've tried the P90 as well, but it's just like another workout that bores me to tears everytime I try them. Also, I have limited time to commit to working out, so hour long workouts do not go well for me. (I usually have to work out after the kiddies are in bed, but I don't really like to work out, so for me to dedicate part of the couple hours I have after they go to bed, I'm really going to have to enjoy whatever it is I'm doing.)

Try Zumba. You might enjoy that one.

it has yoga???? I'M SOLD!!!

Yoga, strength training exercises, balance games, and aerobics. You can set your own goals for fitness and it will recommend what you should do. And then you do whatever you want anyway cause it's fun. I love the ski slalom and the step aerobics. The yoga is great too. The strength training stuff is really really hard for me and makes me hurt.

Yoga, strength training exercises, balance games, and aerobics. You can set your own goals for fitness and it will recommend what you should do. And then you do whatever you want anyway cause it's fun. I love the ski slalom and the step aerobics. The yoga is great too. The strength training stuff is really really hard for me and makes me hurt.

is the yoga good? i'm pretty flexible now but i'd like to see how far i can take it. i also need stress-relieving techniques i feel yoga might provide.

is the yoga good? i'm pretty flexible now but i'd like to see how far i can take it. i also need stress-relieving techniques i feel yoga might provide.

Have you ever done yoga before? In the game it's single poses that you do once or a couple of times. You start out with 4 or 5 poses available and you unlock more as you earn more points and get better at it. It's great because you get some real, measurable feedback about how well you are doing and whether you are maintaining good balance.

Have you ever done yoga before? In the game it's single poses that you do once or a couple of times. You start out with 4 or 5 poses available and you unlock more as you earn more points and get better at it. It's great because you get some real, measurable feedback about how well you are doing and whether you are maintaining good balance.

not really. i played around with it for a minute but didn't pursue it. i'd love to take a class. that or i'd love to go over to my friend's neighbor's house. he was a yoga instructor and does it every morning on his lawn. he's about 60 and sooooooooooo hot.

20080416.jpg

ok, i want one. $340 for the whole package before taxes you say? I wonder if they're having trouble stocking them here.

I have a question for Wii users: is a 21" monitor screen gonna be big enough? i don't have a tv so if I get one I'll be running it through a tuner card.