Wii Fit

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Marklar
₥3,338
IBWIP brought home Wii Fit tonight, and although we had many other obligations I still managed to get in a 50 minute workout. I've never had so much fun exercizing. Some of the stuff is hard for me. I can't do pushups anymore. I used to be able to do 100 in my sleep. I'm so out of shape, but it's motivated me to try. I hope I stick with it. Anyone else try it yet?

I saw someone with a sign advertising the game, price and their number on the back of a car the other day...rather odd

I like the idea of the wii fit, but I would have to buy a wii first. So the whole thing would be like 400 bucks for me. I'm not into that much investment in my health.

Now dan has demanded that I do all of my wii fit playing in my undies. Sigh.

Knyte's always requested I work out in my underwear. We got little boy shorts specifically for that purpose. :fly:

So what do you think of it? I really need some sort of a workout program I can stick to, but have yet to find anything. I just want basic overall toning and cardio.

Knyte's always requested I work out in my underwear. We got little boy shorts specifically for that purpose. :fly:

So what do you think of it? I really need some sort of a workout program I can stick to, but have yet to find anything. I just want basic overall toning and cardio.

Zac and I have been doing the P90x for a month now and see results already. :)

Edit: But the wii may be more entertaining. :wiggle:

Wii fit is really entertaining and gives you a great workout. I'm really sore, but I feel compelled to play some more.