Ontopic Why would anyone live in LA?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen LA a few times. Done the partying, hanging with the rich and famous, seeing the sights, all that good stuff. I did try it. Definitely not my cup of tea. I just met shallow people and didn't enjoy the weather. Everyone says the weather there is great, but I have yet to experience it. I will say one thing about the people there, they are super motivated. Just not my kind of town at all.

somehow i dont see this, you seem to.... vanilla... square to me (not trynna to offend you)

somehow i dont see this, you seem to.... vanilla... square to me (not trynna to offend you)

My life is a lot different now that I have a child. I do family kind of stuff now. I don't really think you knew me before this part of my life. I'm not offended. I just left the partying life behind for the sake of my family and my sanity. But trust me, I wasn't as vanilla as I seem these days. Sex, drugs, partying, clubbing, all that stuff is a part of my past...well, not the sex...I still like sex...just not with so many people, that's exhausting! Lots of stories though.

My life is a lot different now that I have a child. I do family kind of stuff now. I don't really think you knew me before this part of my life. I'm not offended. I just left the partying life behind for the sake of my family and my sanity. But trust me, I wasn't as vanilla as I seem these days. Sex, drugs, partying, clubbing, all that stuff is a part of my past...well, not the sex...I still like sex...just not with so many people, that's exhausting! Lots of stories though.

im way more mellow than what i was before my son was born, but i still like to get wild once in a while.
i dont think having a family is a death sentence to having some fun.
sure my fun has changed from 3 day benders to soccer meets, karate classes and cuddling with a book, but its also nice to still get out there

• Gravy
Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.