Ontopic Why would anyone live in LA?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LA seems awesome to party it up for a bit. See the Rock n Roll sights...Also, only Bobby Barker can do the The Price is Right and since he's not hostin' & bangin' the wavy hand chicks anymore, it's now the Price is Wrong.

LA seems awesome to party it up for a bit. See the Rock n Roll sights...Also, only Bobby Barker can do the The Price is Right and since he's not hostin' & bangin' the wavy hand chicks anymore, it's now the Price is Wrong.

If you live in LA you can go in the audience everyday if you want. Win money money money. What other place in the world has this option?

LA is nice to visit but I wouldn't want to live there. Sacramento maybe.... But California is pretty weak. Bad school system high taxes and lots of mexicants.

Is this the same person who says they enjoy seeing new things and cannot imagine not trying something out??

I've seen LA a few times. Done the partying, hanging with the rich and famous, seeing the sights, all that good stuff. I did try it. Definitely not my cup of tea. I just met shallow people and didn't enjoy the weather. Everyone says the weather there is great, but I have yet to experience it. I will say one thing about the people there, they are super motivated. Just not my kind of town at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.