Ontopic Why the GoP is the new Whig Party - The random Political Thread

Hey Moron when was the last time U.S. had an official budget? (Hint: 4 years ago and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid)

So far as the spending goes I blame the Statist/"Progressives" in both parties (Boehner, McCain, McConnell, ex cetera)

And that has absolutely zero to do with what I said. Congratulations.

I'd say the Tea Party. Ya know, that "grassroots movement" that was funded by a $100B company. :lol:

For one thing the Tea "Party", is not one monolithic group. It is an association of small grassroots groups that believe that first and foremost that spending is out of control in all levels of government, but especially at the Federal level.

You know that's not the phrase, right? Because there is actually waterfront property in Florida?By "actual destruction" I assume that you're talking about only physical destruction, and not the systematic dismantling of our civil rights? Because if you are, then yes, those Occupy bastards are bastards
:rolleyes:

Which part of Statist/(Progressives" (Senator Graham (R-S.C.) et al) don't you understand?

That's not a rebuttal to my claims. Come on man, let's talk about this. Old, rich, white guys don't win you an election.

So I guess peeple like Marco Rubio, Congressman West, Former Congressman, J.C. Watts, Walter Williams, Tomas Sowell, Mia Love are either token minorities or "house Negros" as described by the Statists/"Progressives".

:lol:

You're fucking joking, right? Nowhere in either of those posts, in what I quoted or in the original, untrimmed posts did you say anything about any statists, progressives, or any of that shit.

Better watch out Asa, You may lose your right to own a weapon.

Statism/Progressivism is the disease that has been killing this country for 100+years. It has infected both major political parties.

I'm at the mercy of youtube since we're no longer in political season

List goes on and on, but I've proven that there was negative campaigning done by the Romney campaign.

Better put on your manties if you consider that an attack advertisement. An attack advertisement is calling opponent a murder or a felon, ex cetera.

BTW, negative campaigning has been happening ever since the election of 1800 between Adams and Jefferson.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buullshit the Federal spending is exactly why the U.S. credit rating was lowered.

uh no. it was due to the debt ceiling debate because our credit rating is directly influenced by our willingness to pay off our debts more than our ability. federal spending had nothing to do with it.

I'll give you a few minutes to google debt ceiling

Better watch out Asa, You may lose your right to own a weapon.

Statism/Progressivism is the disease that has been killing this country for 100+years. It has infected both major political parties.
And another post by Ara that has nothing to do with anything!!!
Also, the VA would have had to deem me mentally incompetent for that to apply to me, the VA and I have virtually no interactions.

Nevermind the fact that mentally incompetent people should not own firearms...