Why does cool stuff always happen to WAW

i have sooooooooooo much to do before monday!!!!!!!! omg i can leave this weekend and be all ready for him! and then we can come back eeeeaaaarrrrlllyy wednesday and spangelet wouldn't have missed but 2 days!!!!

I asked around to try to find out what movie is being shot there...nobody knows. Even the police officers I know on campus don't know. Just that it's a movie and fake shots will be fired.

It's some kind of big secret...maybe someone big is gonna be there. WAW, you gotta go home for an early lunch tomorrow and find out what the scoop is.

I'll meet you for lunch at Reuben's if you want :D

so should i like go all out and be crazy fan ooooooorrrrrr should i be totally cool and maybe he'll take me for tea?

i'm going with the latter. then we'll have tea and conversation until he's missed a whole night of sleep and the filming couldn't be done and he'll have to go back to his trailer to rest for several hours and he'll ask me to come along....and i'll cuddle with him until he falls asleep and stroke his hair and kiss every place i can on his face very sweetly and gently as to not to wake him.