Why does cool stuff always happen to WAW

i need a list of all the stuff on y'all please. no reason.

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

Ohh, more info:

On Friday, Sept. 25, Bonanza Productions will be filming in downtown Atlanta in areas next to Georgia State University buildings in the Fairlie-Poplar District. One scene on the production company’s schedule includes simulated gunfire that was expected to take place Friday evening from 6:30 p.m. to midnight.

According to a city permit issued to Bonanza, the simulated gunshots will take place along Fairlie Street and may be heard for several blocks during the hours of the filming. All of the production company’s activities are being coordinated with the Atlanta Police Department and the City of Atlanta Department of Transportation.

The streets and lanes that will be closed Friday are as follows: Poplar Street between Forsyth and Cone Streets from 10 a.m. to midnight; Fairlie Street between Walton and Williams Streets from 10 a.m. to midnight; and two lanes of Luckie Street NW between Forsyth and Cone Streets.

does this mean I'll have to splurge on a hotel, hookers & blow?

again?

my addy is on my license so I suppose the cops have to let me through to go home

when do you normally eat lunch e? I'm a late luncher myself.

The office usually brings stuff in for breakfast on fridays so i usually go late as well. I usually do it between 1 and 2:30ish.

I'll do whatever works for you...just let me know.

why are you even going to work that day when you could be home looking out a window?

I just found out about this morning. the shooting starts at 6pm until midnight tomorrow night and I'm off work at that point

The office usually brings stuff in for breakfast on fridays so i usually go late as well. I usually do it between 1 and 2:30ish.

I'll do whatever works for you...just let me know.

excellent. that's exactly my time as well

Holland has a great breweries actually. And it's only 5 hours from me. And it's an hour away from Chicago. Atlanta to Chicago would be a cheap flight, rent a car to drive to Holland. Lots of wineries within an hour of Holland, too.