Why do Asians have slanted eyes....

fly said:
I remember reading an article about why the eyes of Innuits had a patch of fat over the eyes, but can't remember what it said and don't want to look for it. But they have a similar eye structure...

Probably to keep them warm. Or attract the womens.

smileynev said:
Probably to keep them warm. Or attract the womens.
Could be for warmth but it doesn't seem to fit for some reason. Shouldn't their whole face be puffy in that case? I've also seen some documentary showing the difference in bloodcirculation in their faces as compared to us other people. It showed that they have an insane amount of bloodflow going on in their faces which keep them from getting frostbite.

"Although they may seem to, the eyes of Chinese, Japanese, and other Orientals do not slant; they are, in fact, closer to the horizontal than those of non-Orientals. The *effect* is produced by a low nose bridge and the Mongolian, or epicanthic, fold of the upper eyelid --- one of the very few genuine "racial" characteristics, incidentally. Children of Caucasian parents often show the apparent Mongolian slant until the nasal bridge develops."

Hope this helps :D

Restless said:
"Although they may seem to, the eyes of Chinese, Japanese, and other Orientals do not slant; they are, in fact, closer to the horizontal than those of non-Orientals. The *effect* is produced by a low nose bridge and the Mongolian, or epicanthic, fold of the upper eyelid --- one of the very few genuine "racial" characteristics, incidentally. Children of Caucasian parents often show the apparent Mongolian slant until the nasal bridge develops."

Hope this helps :D

posted already....... wasn't enough for the nev

elpmis said:
fly is gay because Kevin Bacon stared in Footloose - I win

Kevin bacon starred in footloose because he has a large wang.

fly said:
This is true. I saw his cak in that movie where those two chicks kissed.

Was that where he turned invisible or where he fought the possessed semi?

Nemo said:
Yeah like if I asked "Why are Americans fat".

For someone who is so Anti-American (at least today...) you sure do spend a lot of your time talking to a bunch of us

Who shoved that stick up your ass today Elmo?