WTF Why are women always so catty towards young girls?

Dan and I were thinking of going to New Orleans or Las Vegas or New York. Originally we planned on Disney, but that's not going to happen now. What about you?

We've been throwing around the idea of going to Vegas too.

So far Just Maryland coming up, then Maryland again in June for a friends wedding, probably Texas to see my family, then Michigan to see flys.

I believe this is the first time in my life I've heard of anyone planning on going to Arkansas on purpose. Is it nice there?

its actually gorgeous. you can go into the mountains and visit hot springs, waterfalls everywhere, clear streams with good fishing, etc... awesome place to camp or backpack or scuba dive (well... scuba dive if you're landlocked).

...also on the way you in you get to stop in towns where the people watching is fantastic. the stereotypes, all true. the most fucked up things i've ever seen were in arkansas... crazy hot next door girl looking chicks making out with weird goth kids, some seriously overweight chick with a mullet and cut off sleeves riding a dirt bike down the highway, some serious redneck cooters, etc.

its actually gorgeous. you can go into the mountains and visit hot springs, waterfalls everywhere, clear streams with good fishing, etc... awesome place to camp or backpack or scuba dive (well... scuba dive if you're landlocked).

...also on the way you in you get to stop in towns where the people watching is fantastic. the stereotypes, all true. the most fucked up things i've ever seen were in arkansas... crazy hot next door girl looking chicks making out with weird goth kids, some seriously overweight chick with a mullet and cut off sleeves riding a dirt bike down the highway, some serious redneck cooters, etc.
You can see that in rural NY

Potentially, May 9-12, and probably definitely September 25-28

Sucks, I can't make either of those weeks. Dan's going to Myrtle Beach for bike week in May (which runs up against those dates) and I won't be comfy in September. I am determined to meet you someday. Maybe I really will stow away in dbzeag's car when he heads up there.

That sounds awesome. How old are your kids now?

7, 4, and 3. We are looking forward to it. Will probably be adding a big one next spring, then we can really start having fun. Eventually the plan is to have one for each family member.

We've been throwing around the idea of going to Vegas too.

So far Just Maryland coming up, then Maryland again in June for a friends wedding, probably Texas to see my family, then Michigan to see flys.

Gives us some notice when you do and we might be able to sort out ditching the kids somewhere and coming up for the night.