Who's Wearing Black Today??

Sorry, my point was that, based on the relevance of threats and threatening behavior (at least in Texas) criminal charges could be brought. Hence my 87 pages worth of trying to explain how 'threats', 'perceptions', and 'feelings' are relevant in determining criminality.

My use of the word 'imminent' just above was accidental. (the exact wording of what I posted is one of the elements of both assault and deadly conduct, neither of which I was talking about or intended to talk about) Sorry for that.

Sorry, my point was that, based on the relevance of threats and threatening behavior (at least in Texas) criminal charges could be brought. Hence my 87 pages worth of trying to explain how 'threats', 'perceptions', and 'feelings' are relevant in determining criminality.

My use of the word 'imminent' just above was accidental. (the exact wording of what I posted is one of the elements of both assault and deadly conduct, neither of which I was talking about or intended to talk about) Sorry for that.

Oh. Well I hope y'all realize that I'm not arguing the text of the law. :lol: I know that you can be brought up on charges for such things, my point is that those laws are inherently bad.

oh I'd shoot you for five minutes with those :drool:

edit: and maybe even hang you!

:lol:

You have no class.

I'd sell you to a nation where all speech is outlawed for three minutes with them.

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT WHAT WE WOULD DO TO EACH OTHER FOR X NUMBER OF MINUTES WITH YAMMY'S TITS.

:lol:

You have no class.

I'd sell you to a nation where all speech is outlawed for three minutes with them.

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT WHAT WE WOULD DO TO EACH OTHER FOR X NUMBER OF MINUTES WITH YAMMY'S TITS.

I really don't, do I? :dirk:

I'd put a dozen invisible fence dog collars on you and throw you across the line for one minute and 45 seconds with yammy's yummies