Who's a DVD RW genius?

L

Lynnakitty

Guest
I need a little help with mine. Yes I've tried google. Yes I know I'm computer 'tarded... but I'm willing to learn :p
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
Nothing's wrong with it. I just want to know how to take an mpeg or avi file and put it on a dvd so I can watch it on *gasp* A dvd player...
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
49
close to Seattle
Marklar
0.00₥
Lynnakitty said:
Nothing's wrong with it. I just want to know how to take an mpeg or avi file and put it on a dvd so I can watch it on *gasp* A dvd player...
Silly kitty, you could probably use Windows Media Player. OR, if your burner came bundled with some software, you should be able to use that as well.



edit- email much, sweetness? :D
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
BigDov said:
Silly kitty, you could probably use Windows Media Player. OR, if your burner came bundled with some software, you should be able to use that as well.



edit- email much, sweetness? :D
I got a new email :o you get an email from my RL account :o
don't give away my name :p
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
BigDov said:
Did you make sure that the settings in Nero were correct? Mainly what type of drive you're using, and I think what type of media you're burning to.
Lemme double check
edit: it asks for .ifo and .vop files
:confused: :(
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
49
close to Seattle
Marklar
0.00₥
Oh hell! Don't check that link..... it's talking about raw DVD video files. Try just making it a data disc....... that should work. It won't autoplay or anything like that, but it will be on a dvd.

Were you talking about making your avi or mpeg into a dvd video??
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
BigDov said:
Oh hell! Don't check that link..... it's talking about raw DVD video files. Try just making it a data disc....... that should work. It won't autoplay or anything like that, but it will be on a dvd.

Were you talking about making your avi or mpeg into a dvd video??
I want to make it into a dvd lol
like.. playable in a crap dvd player that's connected to a tv.. in my room.