Who's a DVD RW genius?

BigDov said:
Oh man. And I went to the trouble to write you a poem about your eyes, the stars, and planetary alignments. :(

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of failure:
PERM_FAILURE: DNS Error: Domain name not found
I jsut sent one to myself from my gmail and hotmail accounts and they both went through

edit: talking to techie right now

Last edited by a moderator:
Lynnakitty said:
I jsut sent one to myself from my gmail and hotmail accounts and they both went through

edit: talking to techie right now

Grrrr....... I tried from my work addy too, same thing. It's GOT to be because you're in Canada.

fly said:
Do you have the MPEG encoder for Nero? That's what you're missing.

If you don't, check suprnova.
I dont even think I have the full version of Nero.. this one looks like carp..
hmm stupid nero.

edit: stupid suprnova being down or some shit :mad:

BigDov said:
Grrrr....... I tried from my work addy too, same thing. It's GOT to be because you're in Canada.
I found the problem. My daddy set it up wrong.
Send again.

Check out the new Nero Vision program. It will take most any video file you can throw at it and convert it to MPEG2, let you make custom menus and such, select you preview vids/images, create the VOB files, and burn it.

bast_imret said:
Check out the new Nero Vision program. It will take most any video file you can throw at it and convert it to MPEG2, let you make custom menus and such, select you preview vids/images, create the VOB files, and burn it.
:drool: I'm gonna do that!

I'll love anyone who can get where i got the "What is that you saaaaaaaaaaaaaay" quote..
ie what's it from

BigDov said:
:mad:

I thought you loved me anyway, not just for my knowledge of obscure movie quotes and references?
Not a movie dear ;)
:heart:
OMG CHECK EMAIL AGAIN

Lynnakitty said:
I'll love anyone who can get where i got the "What is that you saaaaaaaaaaaaaay" quote..
ie what's it from

Is it from a song.

I had a conversation with this little fellow the other day, and he said that to me, but I'm SURE that you weren't here.

spider1.jpg

Or were you??? :eek:

AND I CHECKED EMAIL- NOTHING THERE