Whoa. News of the World whistleblower found dead...

It's normally hard to convict someone of a crime when they didn't do anything wrong.

Unless they are black.

Or more factually, the US has a ruling that corporation are people so the corporation will cop the penalty, not the person who owns it or runs it.

Or more factually, the US has a ruling that corporation are people so the corporation will cop the penalty, not the person who owns it or runs it.
England has corporate personhood as well. o_O It is usually easier to convict in the US because of the aggregation rule but it would still be a weaksauce charge like 'negligent conspiracy to commit wirefraud'

England has corporate personhood as well. o_O It is usually easier to convict in the US because of the aggregation rule but it would still be a weaksauce charge like 'negligent conspiracy to commit wirefraud'

While yes they have a similar ruling, I believe it's not the same thing, and the people in the corporation can be held accountable for their actions.

New evidence reveals they all new about this phone hacking scandal.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/glob...evidence-puts-murdochs-back-crosshairs/41314/

New evidence in the News Corp. phone hacking scandal reveals a widespread cover-up that casts doubt on sworn testimonies from the company's most senior leadership. A 4-year-old letter written by former News of the World reporter Clive Goodman but published Tuesday claims that phone hacking was "widely discussed" at the tabloid and conducted with "the full knowledge and support" of the tabloid's senior management. The fresh revelation spells trouble for former Dow Jones chief Les Hinton, former News of the World editor Andy Coulson, Prime Minister David Cameron, and Rupert Murdoch. But it's potentially explosive for James Murdoch, who now faces another set of allegations that he lied to Parliament.

Yep, still nothing about Rupert knowing about it...
Word. A subsidiary company in a tiny foreign country was doing improper things! *gasp*

I wonder how many people work for 20th Century Fox Studios vs News of the World.

Word. A subsidiary company in a tiny foreign country was doing improper things! *gasp*

I wonder how many people work for 20th Century Fox Studios vs News of the World.

lol wut?

What the fuck does the number of employees at either company have to do with this? That means absolutely nothing.

Another lol is you saying New of the World is in a tiny foreign country, like that means something either!

but liam is the only one allowed to make these connections and jump to conclusions.

You mean I'm the only one allowed to use common sense? The whole company knew about, yet you all believe Rupert knew nothing? This is absolutely comical.