Whoa. News of the World whistleblower found dead...

Though I think Murdoch is very bad for the world, it's not his fault an employee over stepped their boundaries. He hasn't made it this far by making dumb mistakes like that reporter did. Making him step down for this would be like making the President step down because a stupid GI killed someone. It'll never happen.

Though I think Murdoch is very bad for the world, it's not his fault an employee over stepped their boundaries. He hasn't made it this far by making dumb mistakes like that reporter did. Making him step down for this would be like making the President step down because a stupid GI killed someone. It'll never happen.
It's not one reporter, or one employee. Have you read up on this at all or what?

There's some reports that a second whistle blower has been found dead. Can anyone substantiate this with a credible news source? (Like we should trust the news)
Not sure about that

FBI are about to serve subpoenas on news corp in the states though. Criminal investigation in US is starting up. :)

Oh and it looks like little James might face criminal charges here.

When I see back and forths with you and whoever else I read them because it's normally you arguing yourself in circles. It's amusing.

What's funny is that I don't believe I have ever done that, yet you are quite known for doing that. So you saying that about me is just pure comedy.

What's funny is that I don't believe I have ever done that, yet you are quite known for doing that. So you saying that about me is just pure comedy.
No dear, I rarely argue on forums, it bores me to tears. Every thread on the front page that is more than 3 pages is pretty much guaranteed to have you arguing with someone in though. Quite fruitlessly mainly.

Not sure about that

FBI are about to serve subpoenas on news corp in the states though. Criminal investigation in US is starting up. :)

Oh and it looks like little James might face criminal charges here.

A quick google search doesn't produce a lot. Shit like this http://www.consciousape.com/news/now-two-murdoch-whistleblowers-dead/

I did see the FBI investigation reports this morning but now the news stations are talking about more important things like football!

No dear, I rarely argue on forums, it bores me to tears. Every thread on the front page that is more than 3 pages is pretty much guaranteed to have you arguing with someone in though. Quite fruitlessly mainly.

Oh I argue, but you said argue yourself into a circle. That, I'm sorry dear, I don't do.

I also don't lie like you saying "I rarely argue on forums". That's just pure bullshit. You are doing it right now! :fly:

This will go no where here in the US. The only hope to get this bastard is in England. Even then I'm doubtful.