GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to one try-out, remote location, guy has a high SOLID fence and has to open a gate to let you in. Couldn't wait to leave, I could seriously see that little creep being a serial killer. Shit he was telling me he had done to his neighbors and others. WOW. If I was a SK I would have gone back just to kill him.
eddie "dexter" baba:p

Sorry @adi, didn't mean to scare you. There must be someone in your country who was just as fucked up as AF. Yep, found them by Googling "Serial killer Mumbai"
https://www.thequint.com/entertainm...-killers-ek-villain-the-stoneman-murders-kaun

Damn, sounds like friends of @Ledboots " poisoner of hobos". Just kidding Boots :)
I never click those kinds of links

Also am a 'hobo poisoner' because I used to feed a group of homeless peeps and give bottled water that we discover is riddled with PCBs or plastic particles or whatev. Plus I singlehandedly ruined the oceans by doing this

If you own it your wallet is fixin to lose some weight.

I had a brief fling with a woman from Texas who came to Omaha to visit relatives while my (then) first wife had left me and moved to Texas to be with her mom. If that wasn’t a sign, I don’t know what is. Plus, she was SO hot. Everywhere we went, people just stopped and looked at her. I don’t know why, but I’ve always managed to achieve more than I should when it came to the ladies.

Her accent was real strong and when I’d be down on her, she’d say “I’m fixin’ to cum!” and it made me crazy af. Gawd that was hot hot.

(By the way, my wiener never even considered moving while I typed that. Low T is wonderful!)

I had a brief fling with a woman from Texas who came to Omaha to visit relatives while my (then) first wife had left me and moved to Texas to be with her mom. If that wasn’t a sign, I don’t know what is. Plus, she was SO hot. Everywhere we went, people just stopped and looked at her. I don’t know why, but I’ve always managed to achieve more than I should when it came to the ladies.

Her accent was real strong and when I’d be down on her, she’d say “I’m fixin’ to cum!” and it made me crazy af. Gawd that was hot hot.

(By the way, my wiener never even considered moving while I typed that. Low T is wonderful!)

I had an erection just by reading this. Damn İmmi.

yeahhh,.. i remember herrrr .... and that accent! :D

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant

Cool! Another graphic tail.

I like some of those little sayings put it irritates me the ones that call everybody honey-bun or sugar-britches and end every random interaction with "have a blessed day".

I did have this woman once say, "it's a real turd-floater". Was in reference to heavy rain/downpour but that made it move a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.