GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard some folks on local (Portland, Or) radio earlier say that a person needs to earn at minimum $25 an hour to afford a one bedroom apartment and a person earning minimum wage needs to work 81 hours a week to make ends meet.

The grocery store area where I get gas every two weeks has a street around it and over the course of the past year, I’ve seen the number of RVs grow from a few to bumper to bumper overnight parking, and many of them are there all day. The city wants to make it illegal, and they are in spots. I emailed Jeff Merkley wondering why there is so much wealth redistribution and he said thank you. wut

My homeless buddy. I wonder how close he is to calling it quits sometimes. He recently divulged that if what had happened to me happened to him, he would’ve rather died. This guy has been sleeping in his car for a year and to me, that’s WAY worse. If I end up homeless, sayonara.

Sorry to be such a downer. Sick day.

I heard some folks on local (Portland, Or) radio earlier say that a person needs to earn at minimum $25 an hour to afford a one bedroom apartment and a person earning minimum wage needs to work 81 hours a week to make ends meet.

The grocery store area where I get gas every two weeks has a street around it and over the course of the past year, I’ve seen the number of RVs grow from a few to bumper to bumper overnight parking, and many of them are there all day. The city wants to make it illegal, and they are in spots. I emailed Jeff Merkley wondering why there is so much wealth redistribution and he said thank you. wut

My homeless buddy. I wonder how close he is to calling it quits sometimes. He recently divulged that if what had happened to me happened to him, he would’ve rather died. This guy has been sleeping in his car for a year and to me, that’s WAY worse. If I end up homeless, sayonara.

I can't wait for the day we can upload our consciousness to UF and leave our bodies behind at a bus stop with a Please Recycle sign pinned to the shirt.

:(:F

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I can't wait for the day we can upload our consciousness to UF and leave our bodies behind at a bus stop with a Please Recycle sign pinned to the shirt.

I’m really close to that it seems. A lot of you guys know kinda where I’m at- when the doctor told me that he was honestly shocked I pulled through but with that comes a certainty of a couple of decades coming off my life expectancy and a possibility of a common cold killing me, I scoffed. Man. He may be right. I’ve only caught a couple of colds in the past 10 years, but all but one landed me in the hospital with pneumonia and/or pleurisy, and if I can’t turn this around by late tomorrow, I’m checking in.

Hopefully not checking out yet. If I disappear, well, sorry bout gnat

I’m really close to that it seems. A lot of you guys know kinda where I’m at- when the doctor told me that he was honestly shocked I pulled through but with that comes a certainty of a couple of decades coming off my life expectancy and a possibility of a common cold killing me, I scoffed. Man. He may be right. I’ve only caught a couple of colds in the past 10 years, but all but one landed me in the hospital with pneumonia and/or pleurisy, and if I can’t turn this around by late tomorrow, I’m checking in.

I hope you feel better, Immi.
If you need a kidney, I know some people.

Maybe you should hit the hospital sooner rather than later if you can. You seem to still dig "seeing" people on here and in the physical world. Nip it in the bud.

images

And we love you man.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant

don't let it go too long. And use grandmas elderberry for your immune system

don't let it go too long. And use grandmas elderberry for your immune system

My infectious disease team (years ago) said nothing will help other than eating well etc.

Hint. People in my economic class don’t eat “well”. We eat what is afforded. I know Nukes will see this and say eat rice every meal every day, you can afford that, yada yada,

I know that.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
i dont get it
i know musicians etc how the fuck do you guys know all these other fuckers i swear i dont know who our president is (prime minister big dawg out here then president or vice president or some fucking chutiya denomination)

i dont get it
i know musicians etc how the fuck do you guys know all these other fuckers i swear i dont know who our president is (prime minister big dawg out here then president or vice president or some fucking chutiya denomination)
Went to one try-out, remote location, guy has a high SOLID fence and has to open a gate to let you in. Couldn't wait to leave, I could seriously see that little creep being a serial killer. Shit he was telling me he had done to his neighbors and others. WOW. If I was a SK I would have gone back just to kill him.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
Status
Not open for further replies.