GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
na hes good like real good and ya there are shows where we are all out of it but when were in were in, we are all kind of lucky to be playing with each other
only rhythm wise i am not fully satisfied, so i do that stuff on my own with the looper or my friend manoj when he's free
did a couple of gigs with a looper and him on drums and those were fun too :)
Looper is nice - which you using now? Beats having to play a simple part 500 times in a row in 3 minutes.
#7NationArmy

Like you said - he is really good.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Looper is nice - which you using now? Beats having to play a simple part 500 times in a row in 3 minutes.
#7NationArmy

Like you said - he is really good.
boss rc-3 and a ditto if at all
i have straight out refused to play solos with blackstrat and so did bev (keys lol) so he has to
besides we really dont play often enough for me to feel that way
baba you forget i have been seasoned by braindead shitall bollywood gigs, this stuff is a blast:lol:

boss rc-3 and a ditto if at all
i have straight out refused to play solos with blackstrat and so did bev (keys lol) so he has to
besides we really dont play often enough for me to feel that way
baba you forget i have been seasoned by braindead shitall bollywood gigs, this stuff is a blast:lol:
Sorry baba - yeah, it's hard to know what someone elses local playing situations are like. In my local area all they play is county. I don't do that shit!
Solos - people ask bass players for those at the weirdest times. Like, is there something especially cool going on that the band should drop down and let the bass player take it? Even the "Real cats" don't do THAT very often. The solo I like? - one where I START the piece for like 10-12 seconds and then the band comes in. Those actually make sense to me.

Seasoned by Bollywood - you spend your day singing and dancing? :)
hugs baba

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Sorry baba - yeah, it's hard to know what someone elses local playing situations are like. In my local area all they play is county. I don't do that shit!
Solos - people ask bass players for those at the weirdest times. Like, is there something especially cool going on that the band should drop down and let the bass player take it? Even the "Real cats" don't do THAT very often. The solo I like? - one where I START the piece for like 10-12 seconds and then the band comes in. Those actually make sense to me.

Seasoned by Bollywood - you spend your day singing and dancing? :)
hugs baba
na its just that the whole bollywood scene is too chav
id be fucked in the head doing country gigs too baba but i would go through the experience, who knows, playing that stuff brings a different experience than listening to it (imagine a brown hippy fuck like me playing country though lolololol)
i didnt particularly like blues either but have definitely appreciated it more lately, the band is also not a "typical" blues band, we kind of "heavy" it up a bit too much to be a blues band
im not a solo player my solos sound like shit baba, also i feel a little embarrassed soloing
dancing and singing strictly refused, you'd think people wont ask such stuff but you'd be mistaken, dancing is restricted to head-banging if the music is appropriate :p:D

I play well enough to impress me. That's all I care about.
thats it baba :cool: fuck cares really
i seriously wouldnt even give a fuck if i had never gigged or recorded, when i play for myself its more real and in the moment and without any inhibitions and what music is really supposed to be
live gigs come next, recordings way after that

id be fucked in the head doing country gigs too baba but i would go through the experience, who knows, playing that stuff brings a different experience than listening to it (imagine a brown hippy fuck like me playing country though lolololol)
i didnt particularly like blues either but have definitely appreciated it more lately, the band is also not a "typical" blues band, we kind of "heavy" it up a bit too much to be a blues band
im not a solo player my solos sound like shit baba, also i feel a little embarrassed soloing
dancing and singing strictly refused, you'd think people wont ask such stuff but you'd be mistaken, dancing is restricted to head-banging if the music is appropriate :p:D

I think I just fell in love all over again.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
I get you on the solo embarrassment, like jacking off in public.
Brown hippy fuck - no problem, they'd just think you're a Mexican or Native American bass player. Tell'm you're from Texas :)

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and adi
I think I just fell in love all over again.

That's our Adi.
Got a strange magic.

Every now and then, a pic scrolls by on my Mac screensaver of Adi kneeling down on a stage and a toddler is in front of him. It makes me happy when I see it.

Adi baba is like a combo of Doctor Doolittle, Jeebus/Humpaloo, and Kip Winger. So coo.

Every now and then, a pic scrolls by on my Mac screensaver of Adi kneeling down on a stage and a toddler is in front of him. It makes me happy when I see it.

Adi baba is like a combo of Doctor Doolittle, Jeebus/Humpaloo, and Kip Winger. So coo.
:p:D:lol::heart: big hug immi baba
gonna google jeebus/humpaloo

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Status
Not open for further replies.